Tampons Should Be Free

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
You don't need to read my mind. I've made my view clear.

Really. I challenge any meat eater to explain your meaning to see if they understand anymore than I do. And by the way, when my wife cooks, I usually do eat meat even though I often cook too. I haven't eaten meat in a while, but seeing that I eat it on occasion, i should follow your meaning if it makes sense, right?

You guys keep encouraging the troll
Like a pig in shït....he loves it!

He might just be an internet addict. Anything to waste time online.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm not sure about free but there shouldn't be tax on them. Shouldn't be tax on toilet paper either. It's just rude to tax a natural bodily function.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
guaranteed income
tho...someone has to unclog those tampon plugged drains...and sewage systems

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Really. I challenge any meat eater to explain...

I'll dumb it down for you. Post #11 is silly. Every one of your posts after that got sillier

I'm not sure about free but there shouldn't be tax on them. Shouldn't be tax on toilet paper either. It's just rude to tax a natural bodily function.

Should we give away free toilet paper and hand towels in public washrooms?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Should we give away free toilet paper and hand towels in public washrooms?

I have never paid for TP or paper towel in a public restroom. Maybe you do things different in your tow but everywhere I've been around the globe there has been no charge.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I have never paid for TP or paper towel in a public restroom. Maybe you do things different in your tow but everywhere I've been around the globe there has been no charge.

Are you a vegan as well? I'm pretty sure everyone is aware it is free. The question is, should it be?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
In defense of Cannuck, PolitiNick, I at least got that he knows that toilet paper is free. He's saying, if I understand him correctly, that the same principle ought to apply to tampons.

Now Cannuck, I believe that politicalNick is a meat eater. Does this mean that vegans are smarter than meat eaters?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
In defense of Cannuck, PolitiNick, I at least got that he knows that toilet paper is free. He's saying, if I understand him correctly, that the same principle ought to apply to tampons.
Who really knows or cares what c*ntuck thinks.
Now Cannuck, I believe that politicalNick is a meat eater. Does this mean that vegans are smarter than meat eaters?
Humans are natural omnivores. Vegans go against nature so not too bright at all.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Men do use them, in combat. They're sterile, absorbent and the perfect size for staunching the blood flow from a bullet wound.

Yes, we keep a supply in the first aid kit on the range, but we're talking colleges here, and though some have been battlegrounds I don't think the EMT's will be running to the free dispensers first.

Do you think you should carry around your own toilet paper?

I have in the past because some of that newsprint they supply is very caustic and irritating, or else the single ply that tears off in tiny useless pieces is less effective than using your hands, and damn near as gross.

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
A student, a senior and member of a visible minority all have some medical/health issues that require attention. Who should get them for free? All are equal under basic human rights, or no?

Nothing is free, somebody has to pay. Why such a big deal about menstruation? Ask typical consumer of tampons while attending collage to shift spending from beautification products, might cut down on sexual harassment on campus as well.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Tampons, toilet paper, Qtips, soap, Preparation H, exlax shi#ng pills, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo.... many are needed, especially the Preparation H after a few days of binge drinking, but if you cannot afford them!! your outta luck, do without and shut up. Don't show your ignorance by posting 'anywhere' that you think someone should pay for them on your behalf, F$#ck man, are people getting more and more stupid!!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
We live in an age of entitlement. The generation that fought in WW2 earned eveything they had but they also said my children will not have to struggle like I did. That was a mistake,