Talk about having 'competitive spirit'........

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Most men don't like being outdone by members of the weaker, inferior gender. It's a well-known fact, and has been for a long time.

What part of that truth makes you feel uncomfortable? All of it?

Oh, so you're back to taking up for three lowlife rapists are you?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Point out what it was that was inaccurate in my post. If I was wrong, correct me.

Why the hell would I play your game? You're too cowardly to make a direct statement supporting the losers in the OP, so instead you side step and imply by taking a position consistent with that taken by three violent criminals. You want to turn this into something that it is not. The salient points in the OP are three reprehensible individuals are not "men" in any sense of the word and demonstrated just that in an extraordinarily violent, inhumane and barbaric way.

You can pretend you don't know what this thread is about all you want, but I won't enable you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why the hell would I play your game? You're too cowardly to make a direct statement supporting the losers in the OP, so instead you side step and imply by taking a position consistent with that taken by three violent criminals. You want to turn this into something that it is not. The salient points in the OP are three reprehensible individuals are not "men" in any sense of the word and demonstrated just that in an extraordinarily violent, inhumane and barbaric way.

You can pretend you don't know what this thread is about all you want, but I won't enable you.

So you can't point out the inaccuracies in what it was I said. Thought not.

So why whinge in the first place, then?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Most men don't like being outdone by members of the weaker, inferior gender. It's a well-known fact, and has been for a long time.

What part of that truth makes you feel uncomfortable? All of it?

Doesn't make me uncomfortable that some men feel so insecure about their abilities as to feel bad to be outdone by someone who's better then them...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
So you can't point out the inaccuracies in what it was I said. Thought not.
Not can't, won't. Because your pitiful deflection doesn't go unnoticed.

So why whinge in the first place, then?
I didn't "whinge" (or perhaps you mean whine, something you're inherently familiar with). I called you a coward. Would you like me to do so again?

You are a coward.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable that some men feel so insecure about their abilities as to feel bad to be outdone by someone who's better then them...

A real man would condemn the actions taken by these three degenerate scumbags. You are in no danger of talking to a real men if you engage in discourse with Blackleaf.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
A real man would condemn the actions taken by these three degenerate scumbags. You are in no danger of talking to a real men if you engage in discourse with Blackleaf.

He's just pulling your chain. I don't think any of the ideas or thoughts he's posted are actually things he believes. He's a character, it's an act.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He's just pulling your chain. I don't think any of the ideas or thoughts he's posted are actually things he believes. He's a character, it's an act.

Of course he's a character, and an idiotic one at that. I don't know, maybe you're okay with allowing an idiot to play around on the back of some of the most reprehensible and violent acts against women, or state the the Nazi's really didn't do enough to get rid of undesirables during WW2, or suggest to a female forum member she may just end up in hospital with her jaw wired shut. Or any of the myriad of other asinine statements he's made.

But I'm not.

He adds zero value to this forum. Zero. It's not that I disagree with him, there are actually members here I disagree with far more often, it's that he adds nothing but scorn and derision. Having him here degrades us all.

Some days I can completely understand why karrie left. And if enough people start to think the same way, then this place will end up completely in the toilet.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Of course he's a character, and an idiotic one at that. I don't know, maybe you're okay with allowing an idiot to play around on the back of some of the most reprehensible and violent acts against women, or state the the Nazi's really didn't do enough to get rid of undesirables during WW2, or suggest to a female forum member she may just end up in hospital with her jaw wired shut. Or any of the myriad of other asinine statements he's made.

But I'm not.

He adds zero value to this forum. Zero. It's not that I disagree with him, there are actually members here I disagree with far more often, it's that he adds nothing but scorn and derision. Having him here degrades us all.

Some days I can completely understand why karrie left. And if enough people start to think the same way, then this place will end up completely in the toilet.

You're giving his words power. He has none here...until engaged.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I ignore far, far, far more than I ever engage with that clown. But it doesn't change the fact that some crap just shouldn't be allowed to continue.

SLM, as long as you are in control, it's all good. Don't worry, his words act as a warning to those with even a modicum of intelligence.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
SLM, as long as you are in control, it's all good. Don't worry, his words act as a warning to those with even a modicum of intelligence.

Twila I've never been out of control, lol.

It still doesn't change the fact that some things need to be stood up to and for, even if they are the idiotic ramblings of some goofball character. Don't mistake my determination for anger, I'm not angry.

I am stubborn though, lol, and as long as I'm around I won't sit by and let tasteless or inappropriate sentiment go unchallenged or unopposed. Whether it completely crosses the line or, as in this case, cowardly skirts it.