Syrian charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Bit of a moral/legal dilemma here. My first instinct is to send this wanker back to Syria, but that would put him halfway round the world from a pretty large family. The alternative is to throw him in the clink at a major expense to the taxpayers. I wonder how the law reads in this case?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well-meaning Canadians will minimize the claims of these six young girls. They’ll say you can’t speak of a trend based on just one incident.

But it hasn’t been just one incident.

I’ve covered reports of sexual and physical harassment and assault across five different provinces — all perpetrated by Syrian migrants on our publicly funded schoolyards.

Right on cue, the usual players in the fake news media are urging the suppression of relevant information on this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsv9v8imME&feature=youtu.be

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The CBC released that vilifying article claiming that Quebec harbours racism and the Muslims didnt bat an eyelash, hell it was even written by a muslim. A muslim calling it as they saw it.

Now they complain and want special treatment when something similar happens to them?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Twin sex offenders released in Edmonton show long history of deviant behaviour

Two repeat sex offenders, twins Lyle and Cyle Larsen, are living in Edmonton, and officials warn they will likely victimize children again.
Parole documents obtained by Global News show the extent of the Larsen brothers’ criminal histories. Glori Meldrum, an advocate for child victims of sexual violence, said the public has the right to know exactly where they live and why they keep winning release when they’re still a danger.

“I don’t know how they’re getting out of jail in the first place,” said Meldrum, the founder and chair of Little Warriors. “Why wasn’t the sentence long enough to keep them there when we know they’re not rehabilitated?”

Twin sex offenders released in Edmonton show long history of deviant behaviour - Edmonton | Globalnews.ca

Must be from Syria. Only they would do something as horrible as molesting children...
If only there was a way to defund hate mongers like the Locutus and cons on this forum.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Well cliffy you say things like genocide are a white only thing when on the other hand two modern day examples show its also a brown thing.

And to answer your article, no theyre not from Syria theyre from Edmonton.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well cliffy you say things like genocide are a white only thing when on the other hand two modern day examples show its also a brown thing.

And to answer your article, no theyre not from Syria theyre from Edmonton.
I never said it was a white only thing. I just get sick and tired of all the hate mongering by Locutus. There is no balance. Hate is the sign of a sick and twisted mind.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Interesting thoughts Cliffy considering you are one of the most (if not the most) hate filled posters here. If you need somebody to recommend a good psychologist, talk to your GP

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Wasn't a white male native-English-speaking member of the Canadian Air Force who was born in the UK found guilty of multiple murders a few years ago? Immigrants I tell ya!

Last edited:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The question as to whether or not being a Syrian refugee is relevant to the crime and if it should be included in the reporting of the story is a bit of a catch 22. If media includes it, it can be looked at as inciting people, if they don't it could be construed as censorship. I personally think that honest journalism is about reporting what is known to be facts, and letting people decide for themselves what is relevant. Of course that begs the question...is there such thing as honest journalism any more.

As an example, in the CBC article linked above it states:
The man charged in the case was a Syrian refugee who arrived in Canada in January 2016, a fact that was reported Wednesday by numerous news outlets, including CBC News.
The story was quickly picked up by alt-right websites and anti-immigration groups. It was shared widely on social media.
This is garbage reporting in my view, the information given is incomplete or obscure. What sites have they defined as "alt-right" and what are the objective parameters that put them into this definition? Is this simply a subjective judgement by them? Who are these anti-immigration groups they allude to?

With this in mind, by what standard does the CBC have any credibility reporting on what is ethical journalism and what isn't?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Even marginally intelligent people know what an alt-right website is. Only Trumpites can't figure it out

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Bit of a moral/legal dilemma here. My first instinct is to send this wanker back to Syria, but that would put him halfway round the world from a pretty large family. The alternative is to throw him in the clink at a major expense to the taxpayers. I wonder how the law reads in this case?

Send his family with him. Canadian tax dollars have better uses than looking after his offspring.

I never said it was a white only thing. I just get sick and tired of all the hate mongering by Locutus. There is no balance. Hate is the sign of a sick and twisted mind.

Chief Wannabe is Just like the rest of the alt-left you hate facts get out to the great unwashed voting public.

Seems like Clifford Olson and Karla Halmoka did the vetting of the Syrian refugees.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Interesting isn't it, that out of the 1000 plus sexual assaults that occurred in Canada that day, that the accused in the story was the only one identified by his ethnic background?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Interesting isn't it, that out of the 1000 plus sexual assaults that occurred in Canada that day, that the accused in the story was the only one identified by his ethnic background?
He was identifies in this manner because the Libs told the public they had thoughly vetted all Syrian refugees and they posed no risk to the public. You can see the Liberals lied to the Taxpayers of Canada.
Now, how many more do we have in our mist? What others risks do these scum bags pose?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
He was identifies in this manner because the Libs told the public they had thoughly vetted all Syrian refugees and they posed no risk to the public. You can see the Liberals lied to the Taxpayers of Canada.
Now, how many more do we have in our mist? What others risks do these scum bags pose?

Ever since Russell Williams' conviction, I have lived in fear of Canadians of British origin. What ever should we do about that? :)