Swedish school that took the most migrants is now a crime-ridden hellhole

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
How is it that Canada is full of Muslims of strong character yet countries that take in half as many are struggling. What the hell is going on?
We take mostly families who are rigorously checked over before being admitted-it takes time & money to do that though most countries don't want to bother.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
We take mostly families who are rigorously checked over before being admitted-it takes time & money to do that though most countries don't want to bother.
They are not rigorously checked, you can check people from Syria who have not papers. Many are coming with a wife and kids that not from that wife.
Mostly are BIG families of 5 to 8 kids. They will be on welfare at a minimum until the kids graduate, parents will probably be forever (at least most).

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
They are not rigorously checked, you can check people from Syria who have not papers. Many are coming with a wife and kids that not from that wife.
Mostly are BIG families of 5 to 8 kids. They will be on welfare at a minimum until the kids graduate, parents will probably be forever (at least most).

In Svalbard, they're barely checked at all beyond having a valid passport and can work, do business, etc. without any visa for as long as they want. One difference of course is that they don't enjoy any social assistance.

Yet Svalbard has not suffered one terrorist attack yet. Go figure.

Maybe they're too busy working or looking for work to plan terrorist attacks?

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Speak English FFS it's the language of this board-if you can't speak the language WTF are you doing here?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Speak English FFS it's the language of this board-if you can't speak the language WTF are you doing here?
Hahaha, I speak perfect English, but unfortunately I was posting in a hurry and I didn't check how spell check on my iPad changed my words, bummer eh, I know how you feel, I often feel the same. Spell check is good and bad sometimes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How soon before some Liberal MP proposes this flag.....

That concern is so real and imminent you should get a ban in place right away.