Suspect accused of ambushing PA. officer shot in the name of Islam

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is said most of the killing is done by Muslims
Others say most of the killing is done by Christians
I think most of the people are crazy people who do
not really speak for any group except violent people.
This guy claims he did it for Islam well any glory
seeker serving to be remembered will say that. Think
about it how many people are gong to remember if the
person said I hate cops? For a while maybe.
If he says It was in support of ISIS then his name is linked
forever to a terror attack. We are dealing with a nut case
in time we might know more but I am not holding my breath

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
90% of all acts of terror perpetrated on American soil were done so by right wing Christian white folk .

Did you get that link yet?

It must be pretty embarrassing for you that we don't actually have to back that far to show that Muslims haven't been the only bogeyman

That's not what he said though.

Cannuck backs the wrong horse yet again!

Sigh... when will you learn.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ahhh... we're going back to 1800. Gotcha. Well that explains it.
As I said to the Wonderlic Teen, the article is broken down by decades. Pick whatever timeframe you like. It's there.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As I said to the Wonderlic Teen, the article is broken down by decades. Pick whatever timeframe you like. It's there.

Indeed they are... and the numbers simply aren't adding up to 90% of all terrorism in the US was committed by Right Wing Christian White Folk.

You're supposedly educated... and you think the numbers do?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's what I pointed out... she didn't like that.

Too be honest I thought T-Bones had you using a Wiki link going all the way back to 1800.

But after scrolling through the terrorist attacks the numbers simply aren't there to support Cliffy or T-Bones. Unless they want to count every anarchist, eco-terrorist, abolitionist, left-wing, pagan, college student, etc as a Right Wing Christian.

And Cannuck.... well he always falls on his face in these. He's easily led astray.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Indeed they are... and the numbers simply aren't adding up to 90% of all terrorism in the US was committed by Right Wing Christian White Folk.

You're supposedly educated... and you think the numbers do?
I don't care. You asked for a link. I gave you one. I was doing you a favor. If you're going to be a snarky jerk about it, do your own googling.

I didn't add up the incidents, or victims, or whatever. Do your own sums.

Too be honest I thought T-Bones had you using a Wiki link going all the way back to 1800.

But after scrolling through the terrorist attacks the numbers simply aren't there to support Cliffy or T-Bones. Unless they want to count every anarchist, eco-terrorist, abolitionist, left-wing, pagan, college student, etc as a Right Wing Christian.
What the hell are you talking about, the numbers don't support me? I made no claim. You asked for a link. I provided you with a comprehensive list of terrorist attacks, broken down by decade and type, because I happened to know that the Wiki article on this is a good source.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't care. You asked for a link. I gave you one. I was doing you a favor.

I didn't add up the incidents, or victims, or whatever. Do your own sums.

You did! You did do me a great favor and I was just about to thank you for it.

I used the information, did the calculations and Cliffy was once again talking out his backside and pulled Cannuck down with him.

So thanks for the help/link T-Bones!

Excuse me while I enjoy another Victory!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
90% of all acts of terror perpetrated on American soil were done so by right wing Christian white folk just like you Boomster. Pull your head out of your butt.
Which Christian leader is encouraging its members to blow up people ?
Which Christian leader is sending his young of to commit Jihad ?