Survey: More Britons Dislike Israel Than Iran

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I would probably have a better chance than you as I would be handing out the 'change this' list to all the various groups rather than denad change in only the group that is sitting on top of 'our oil'.

There you are making assumptions that I am on one side or the other. I will flatly deny anybody who claims I am on their side.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes, in a right and wrong situation and all issues boil down to that sooner ot later.
BTW the fence is your morals in that some things you find acceptable and on nthe other side of the fence is the acts your morals wouldn't let you commit so decision making is pretty easy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That only apples to one group when there are more than one group that has the right to live free in this world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps we can narrow that down a bit more.

US and Israel admit using terrorist tactics in the murder of Imad Mughniyah – Wake Up From Your Slumber !

The main difference between the two main stories, important in its legal aspect, is in who pressed the button. The Washington Post version: The device was triggered remotely from Tel Aviv by agents with Mossad, the Israeli foreign intelligence service, who were in communication with the operatives on the ground in Damascus. “The way it was set up, the U.S. could object and call it off, but it could not execute,” said a former U.S. intelligence official. The Newsweek version: The kill was made all the harder by the way the bomb would be detonated. There was a two-second delay from the time the CIA and Mossad agents in the lookout post pushed the button to when the bomb exploded. Under the plan, the Mossad agent would ID Mugniyah, and the CIA man would press the remote control. … Finally, on the night of February 12, 2008, after two months of round-the-clock surveillance, they caught Mugniyah alone.“They made a positive ID. Click. One, one thousand; two, one thousand…ka-boom. So in the Neweek version some CIA guy is guilty of murder while in the Washington Post version somebody in Tel Aviv should be hanged for it.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Everyone of them over the age of eighteen. The children are innocent. The mentally feeble are innocent.
nah can't be, people are people with good and bad aspects...some better than others but it's never everyone.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
nah can't be, people are people with good and bad aspects...some better than others but it's never everyone.

Then why has every German since the end of WW11 been bound to pay billions every year in war reparations? That nation has been deemed guilty and everyone of its citizens is made to bear the cost of that guilt. The precedent has been set and when it is Israels turn to face the consequences of it's hienous crimes against humanity it must be applied.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well it's nice to see hate is still alive and kicking. :roll:

Why people cannot see the hypocrisy in being completely derogatory without exception towards one entire group while at the same time finding it the epitome of abhorrent behaviour when others do the same to whichever group they happen to support is beyond insanity. I can't fathom whether it's a lack of reasoning or just a lack of humanity, but I do know it's bigoted and racist bullsh*it. Have a problem with how something is handled in a certain part of the world? Have an issue with what you see as unfair treatment? Fine. Then discuss the damn issue. Labeling human beings as dogs is beyond contempt and it's sickening.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
A Hollywood movie? This is your justification for hating an entire group of people?

Pretty damn lame excuse if that's the case.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A Hollywood movie? This is your justification for hating an entire group of people?

Pretty damn lame excuse if that's the case.
You got your hat on straight? You just did a post saying a blanket label was bad yet the hit movie (that all of North America loves) and the writers of the movie do just that to an audience of millions and that is quite acceptable.

Please review my posts as I did a post that shows not all are hot for perpetual war so you 'entire group' slant doesn't apply to me, just like I'm sure you can post something that is critical of Israel without being slammed by others for having that view. (having it be accurate is quite important also). It would seem that slamming one group and not the other (for the same bad behavior) is the very defination of racist is it not?

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Then why has every German since the end of WW11 been bound to pay billions every year in war reparations? That nation has been deemed guilty and everyone of its citizens is made to bear the cost of that guilt. The precedent has been set and when it is Israels turn to face the consequences of it's hienous crimes against humanity it must be applied.

simply said: because they lost the war

same reason every white person in Canada owes our FN every f*cking cent of our taxes...it's because we are slowly evolving but it is slow...and we haven't made it yet

we are blinded yet

so from what you have posted here you are saying one wrong (Germans) justifies another wrong (Israelis) and I know you are smarter than that

I do not deny that Israel has committed crimes against humanity like every other strong nation...it is a travesty, but it doesn't not justify hating every Israeli, just like it does not justify hating every German, or every Muslim...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
YPlease review my posts as I did a post that shows not all are hot for perpetual war so you 'entire group' slant doesn't apply to me,

Did you call a entire group of people dogs? No? Then perhaps I wasn't exactly talking referencing you in this instance. Not everything is actually about you, ok.

You did however seem to answer that particular post with the movie one, so seems rather obvious that you were attempting to justify the behaviour. The nugget of wisdom from that is, two wrongs make a right.

And to be clear you are hardly the poster child for a calm, even handed debater. You come out with the "fuc*king stupid" and with telling the poster what their position is just as often as others take issues with you. The vitriol you emit is palpable.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That was enough to qualify as a very sane reply. You might be surprised but some places don't allow criticism of 'them' without a ban of a whack of trolls. I also take the view that if that is the reaction then there is some hidden things at work and that is never a go thing. JFK was killed very shortly after his 'secret societies' speech, so far that is one crime not nailed to Muslims.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
simply said: because they lost the war

same reason every white person in Canada owes our FN every f*cking cent of our taxes...it's because we are slowly evolving but it is slow...and we haven't made it yet

we are blinded yet

so from what you have posted here you are saying one wrong (Germans) justifies another wrong (Israelis) and I know you are smarter than that

I do not deny that Israel has committed crimes against humanity like every other strong nation...it is a travesty, but it doesn't not justify hating every Israeli, just like it does not justify hating every German, or every Muslim...

Was the wrong done by Germans or to Germans, this believe it or not is still questioned and the questions will not go away despite the laws imposed against the questioning of histories of victors. I don't rea,lly hate all Israelis just the ones who believe they are entitled to Palestine because their insane God said so. They will be made to make reparations to Germans and Palestinians.

I'll have a double vitriol and ginger ale on the rocks please.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you call a entire group of people dogs? No? Then perhaps I wasn't exactly talking referencing you in this instance. Not everything is actually about you, ok.

You did however seem to answer that particular post with the movie one, so seems rather obvious that you were attempting to justify the behaviour. The nugget of wisdom from that is, two wrongs make a right.

And to be clear you are hardly the poster child for a calm, even handed debater. You come out with the "fuc*king stupid" and with telling the poster what their position is just as often as others take issues with you. The vitriol you emit is palpable.
I am still more critical of their actions and less likely to remain silent here about those same issues.

Without the few 'bad apples' Israel would receive no condemnation at all and you may have noticed that the (rightful) condemnation gets an unusual amount of blow-back when a post is made. How would it go if as many threads were going around where Muslims are the brunt of the condemnation.

This place taught me that very quickly. Being an actual believer in God was one of my biggest flaws and not having blanket admiration for Israel during campaign like Cast Lead was the other fatal mistake I made here. That labeled me for life and most people probably would have left by now. I don't respond well to threats and unfounded condemnations and it is quite easy to provide facts to support my positions.

You claim to being able to be critical of Israel and the way it acts in an international setting. Got a few links to show that is fact and not smoke?