Super Bowl 2017

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
so, why do they always thank god?

And why did they keep their skill hidden until the fourth quarter?

Many players do that.

Just had a bad first half. The comeback actually started in the 3rd Qtr.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I get tired of these teams handing the Vince Lombardi trophy to Patriots.. 2 years ago with that idiotic play last minute play call by the Seahawks, and this, the Falcon squandering a 25 point advantage. It's just not fair.

There's something sinister about the Patriots.. Deflategate, Tight End Aaron Hernandez (convicted and accused in a triple murder), Bill Belichick's spying on opponents play signals.. and a lot that goes unreported. They are kind of the NFL Mafia family.. its criminal aristocracy.. Belichick the Godfather.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Greatest comeback ever? Or greatest choke! I call both...

When Jones makes that circus catch around the 20 yard line, Atlanta should have just made 3 running plays...chew up the clock...and then a chip shot field goal to salt the game away.

But that didn't happen...Ryan was sacked and fumbled...

When Brady put on his helmet to come on to the field, I said to my Dad, "Look out! The Fonz just put on his leather jacket!" :)

The rest is history.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Greatest comeback ever? Or greatest choke! I call both...

When Jones makes that circus catch around the 20 yard line, Atlanta should have just made 3 running plays...chew up the clock...and then a chip shot field goal to salt the game away.

But that didn't happen...Ryan was sacked and fumbled...

When Brady put on his helmet to come on to the field, I said to my Dad, "Look out! The Fonz just put on his leather jacket!" :)

The rest is history.

I get tired of these teams handing the Vince Lombardi trophy to Patriots.. 2 years ago with that idiotic play last minute play call by the Seahawks, and this, the Falcon squandering a 25 point advantage. It's just not fair.

There's something sinister about the Patriots.. Deflategate, Tight End Aaron Hernandez (convicted and accused in a triple murder), Bill Belichick's spying on opponents play signals.. and a lot that goes unreported. They are kind of the NFL Mafia family.. its criminal aristocracy.. Belichick the Godfather.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Apparently, Brady's boyfriend stole his dirty Jersey so that he can sniff it while he masterbates. The boyfriend, an ex-Marine, denied the whole thing and deflected it away by blaming the Democrats for the theft.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

I wouldn't use the word sinister but they're definitely cheaters and a stain on the NFL. You try and teach your children about honor and integrity in sports and the NFL allows the Patriots to do what they do. I'm definitely not as big an NFL fan as I used to be simply because of the Pats