Sun TV Shows It's not a Real News Station

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Ummm...this thread wasn't started because of their slow start.

Nope,,,,,,,:lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Speaking of trolls, I see you've posted 4 times in this thread and have never really addressed the issue. Why do you think Sun TV believes their viewers would think looping video of the royal wedding would be more interesting than the Osama story? Does it say anything about the station or the people that think it so wonderful?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Speaking of trolls, I see you've posted 4 times in this thread and have never really addressed the issue. Why do you think Sun TV believes their viewers would think looping video of the royal wedding would be more interesting than the Osama story? Does it say anything about the station or the people that think it so wonderful?
Why don't you get out of that rut and look around?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
:lol: Pot, meet kettle... who do I ask for directions to Loserville! :D
Iggy? Gilles?

I'm sure it must be a bit embarrassing for you to admit that .
This coming from the clown prince of failing to admit he's wrong, and running when he gets corned?

Speaking of trolls, I see you've posted 4 times in this thread and have never really addressed the issue.
Who knew you didn't have a lock on that, eh?

Why don't you get out of that rut and look around?
Because he might see a couple threads where he sees himself doing the things he complains about in others. Like when he offers nothing pertaining to the issue in the OP, and then runs when he gets caught being full of shyte.

Do you think he wants to face that?

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh well! It looks like my royal wedding information will have to be garnered from some other source for the time being. Seems Bell and Quebecor can't come to an agreement on how much I should have to pay to not get the really important news.

Bell TV pulls Sun News Network - The Globe and Mail

Not much of a loss. Adler was the best part of the station and I can still hear him on the radio during the day.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Oh well! It looks like my royal wedding information will have to be garnered from some other source for the time being. Seems Bell and Quebecor can't come to an agreement on how much I should have to pay to not get the really important news.

Bell TV pulls Sun News Network - The Globe and Mail

Not much of a loss. Adler was the best part of the station and I can still hear him on the radio during the day.

That's funny, because CBC Newsworld, and CBC, have been showing Royal Wedding recaps. As has Slice, W, the Learning Channel, CTV, Global, and just about every other network, too.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So what, exactly, is not correct?

You call it "tripe"........put some substance to your criticism........

I watched the clip.

It was asinine.

If that is supposed to be comedy, that's fine. But for the love of god, please don't call that logical chasm of stupidity - 'news'.

Look at this one bad CBC reporter grilling Harper.
Now look at this one good reporter giving Layton an easy pass.
Now, I'll stir up the pot and continue getting Canadians to hate each other based on this obvious fallacy.

I will acknowledge that Milewski's question is a bit leading, but I'm sure Harper can take care of that himself. He doesn't need the Sun shilling for him.

Or does he?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I watched the clip.

It was asinine.

If that is supposed to be comedy, that's fine. But for the love of god, please don't call that logical chasm of stupidity - 'news'.

In other words, you have no substantive criticism......

BTW, Ezra's show is an opinion program, a discussion forum, not hard news.

And he is dead on.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Colpy, the guy doesn't believe in climate change.

He's as credible as our creationist minister of ****ing science.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Colpy, the guy doesn't believe in climate change.

He's as credible as our creationist minister of ****ing science.

Ahhh....

Ezra doubts that climate change has been caused solely by the actions of people. the climate is ALWAYS changing, the debate is on how much effect human actions have on the change.

Even if we are a major cause, Ezra understands that oil will be the mainstay for decades to come.......this is simple fact.

By the way, something over 70% of Canadians believe in God.......and are, therefore "creationist".

One in four don't believe in God, poll finds - thestar.com

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Ahhh....
Ezra doubts that climate change has been caused solely by the actions of people. the climate is ALWAYS changing, the debate is on how much effect human actions have on the change.

Even if we are a major cause, Ezra understands that oil will be the mainstay for decades to come.......this is simple fact.

If you can find an admission of AGW then let me know. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything from him to indicate he believes humans have had any effect at all. If he did, he wouldn't continue to pimp the alberta excrement factory.

By the way, something over 70% of Canadians believe in God.......and are, therefore "creationist".

One in four don't believe in God, poll finds - thestar.com

Those 70% of Canadians should also not be our minister of science.

He doesn't believe in evolution. We would be better off saving taxpayers and axing the position completely.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If you can find an admission of AGW then let me know. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything from him to indicate he believes humans have had any effect at all. If he did, he wouldn't continue to pimp the alberta excrement factory.

Those 70% of Canadians should also not be our minister of science.

What bull****!

Under that rule, Albert Einstein would not be permitted to be Minister of Science in Canada.......

Laughable.

“Strenuous labour and the contemplation of God’s nature are the angels which, reconciling, fortifying, and yet mercilessly severe, will guide me through the tumults of life.” Albert Einstein

EINSTEIN AND GOD/CREATOR: AN ANALYSIS OF HIS BELIEFS/VIEWS ON GOD, RELIGION AND THE BIBLE

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
You can be a theist and still believe in evolution - which is what Einstein would fall under.

But this guy doesn't believe in evolution, which is crossing the line. Sorry.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Durka help!!!!!
I just got back home and no more chanel 213.....

Now who's the &*^%$# & B_itch who got this removed from my satellite service

And me who's been defending them for the past week.......bunch of teasers!!!

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
You'd think that Sun TV would be paying Bell to carry them rather than the other way round. The telecommunications world in Canada seems to be a Fantasyland, no one wants to take a risk, everyone wants their bucks and the only one getting screwed is the consumer. Lets go back to the days of VHF, UHF & antennas and let networks make their profits from commercials. Yeah I know I'm a fossil.