Feb 16, 2005
USA
BL has p---- envy.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
hmmmmmmmmm I beg to differ

unless it's Charlotte's Web, I'm out

If spiders could talk and you saw one in your bath and it shouted "Oi! Mate! I'm stuck in the bloody bath! Help me out will you?" and then, once you've taken it outside, it said "Cheers for that, pal" then you wouldn't be scared.

Evidence?

The thousands of people all over the country who have seen them, photographed them, filmed them, seen their footprints. Those farmers who have seen puma in their fields and then woken the next morning to find one or two sheep have been savaged and partially eaten. It's almost well-established now that large cats like puma, lynx etc are roaming the British countryside. In the early Nineties a farmer even shot dead a lynx:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You've got nothing but escaped illegal pets at most.

The U.S and Canada have Big Cats in abundance and britain has sightings and footprints.

Big Cat FAIL

(now you are going on a reddie tear because you envy my Big Cats. )

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You've got nothing but escaped illegal pets at most.

A big cat is a big cat.

If it's escaped pets then it's an unusually high number of escaped pets that have lived for an unusually long period of time. These big cats are breeding and growing in numbers.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
LMAO... One was shot in the 90s.... two decades ago. An escaped illegal pet. Non-Native.

You don't have any big cats in the shrinking wild of Ingrand. Just myths and blurry pictures of the family cat in the back yard.

Big CAT FAIL

Case in point!^

A tiny house cat!

All the other pics... just downloads from the Net.

You fail and have nothing but house cats.

Big Cat Envy

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
LMAO... One was shot in the 90s.... two decades ago. An escaped illegal pet. Non-Native.

You don't have any big cats in the shrinking wild of Ingrand. Just myths and blurry pictures of the family cat in the back yard.

Big CAT FAIL

Case in point!^

A tiny house cat!

All the other pics... just downloads from the Net.

You fail and have nothing but house cats.

Big Cat Envy

All the evidence is there, pal. You can't argue with it. Big cats are even known to roam the West Pennine Moors on the edge of my town.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All the evidence is there, pal. You can't argue with it. Big cats are even known to roam the West Lancs Moors on the edge of my town.

Pics off the net of other nations big cats and prints.

Myth and fantasy... no evidence.

"In 1988, the Ministry of Agriculture took the unusual step of sending in Royal Marines to carry out a massive search for the rumoured Beast of Exmoor after an increase in the number of mysteriously killed livestock, and farmer complaints over subsequent loss of money. Several Marines claimed to have seen the cat fleetingly, but nothing other than a fox was ever found"

Nothing but a fox was ever found.

END OF STORY

All the evidence is there, pal. You can't argue with it. Big cats are even known to roam the West Pennine Moors on the edge of my town.

I bet Werewolves roam the moors too!

LMAO

Envious of our Big Cats aren't you?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Pics off the net of other nations big cats and prints.

Nope. They're all British.

A set of massive paw prints could finally be proof of the existence of a 'big cat' residents believe has stalked their village for 30 years.

The chilling 3.5inch imprints of a large feline's foot were discovered in several inches of snow by teaching assistant Coryn Memory, 43.

She took photos of the prints after her neighbour Jane Spicer, 53, saw a large cat 'the size of a Labrador' dog run past her on a country lane in Thrupp near Stroud, Gloucestershire.

Proof: The 3.5 inch paw print was photographed by Coryn Memory on the Dallaway Estate in Stroud, Gloucestershire. Residents say it's evidence of a big cat living in the village

Villagers have been reporting an elusive beast in the area - sometimes rummaging through bins - for the last three decades.

The creature has been spotted more than 15 times this month alone and experts believe it may have been forced into the open by the bad weather.

Ms Memory said: 'Jane and I went out immediately and followed where it had been and took photos of the prints. It's about nine centimetres from its front toe to its back pad.

'You can see its toes and it looks like someone's just dropped a dart at the end of each toe where its claw has made an indentation in the snow.

'The stride between the prints was about 120cm and there were tail marks in the snow as well.'

She added: 'I've seen it loads of times across the valley. One of the neighbours has been here since she was a child and she said she's been seeing it for 30 years.'

Elusive: Big cat expert Frank Tunbridge said the paw prints suggested that the feline had been forced into the open by bad weather

Myth and fantasy... no evidence.

"In 1988, the Ministry of Agriculture took the unusual step of sending in Royal Marines to carry out a massive search for the rumoured Beast of Exmoor after an increase in the number of mysteriously killed livestock, and farmer complaints over subsequent loss of money. Several Marines claimed to have seen the cat fleetingly, but nothing other than a fox was ever found"

Nothing but a fox was ever found.

END OF STORY
Just because some troops didn't find a big cat on Exmoor 26 years ago is no proof whatsoever that big cats aren't roaming Britain. They have been witnessed many thousands of times since 1988 and the evidence for their existence is overwhelming.

Envious of our Big Cats aren't you?
Why would I be envious of your big cats? We've got plenty of them of our own. And, in terms of human population, America is almost empty and is very sparsely populated, whereas Britain is much more crowded, so we're probably more likely to see our big cats. They live closer to humans.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They have lots 'n lots of spiders apparently... A sure sign of poor residential sanitary practices

Oh yes I heard. BL had to muster every bit of courage to watch a television documentary on British house spiders. No wonder the brits need to be saved in every war.

Oh, that's settled it then. Some random website you've found has said that no big cats are roaming Britain, so there's mustn't be any.

Some people refuse to believe things no matter how much evidence there is.

No big cats. You envy ours.

House cats, dogs... and a few foxes. Sorry.

Go to a zoo and admire our big cats.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They have lots 'n lots of spiders apparently... A sure sign of poor residential sanitary practices

Of course. We all know that spiders are choosy about which houses they enter and don't like clean ones.

Go to a zoo and admire our big cats.

I don't need to. I can go for a walk on the West Pennine Moors every day and it won't be long till I see one.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Oh yes I heard. BL had to muster every bit of courage to watch a television documentary on British house spiders. No wonder the brits need to be saved in every war.

Too true

Of course. We all know that spiders are choosy about which houses they enter and don't like clean ones.

Correct... This has much to do with poor national sanitary practices in your country

I don't need to. I can go for a walk on the West Pennine Moors evey day and it won't be long till I see one.

If a wee spider is enough to cause you to run squealing, I'd imagine that you'll crap your pants if you come withing a 100 yards of a cougar