Somebody Cure Me!

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
My fever has started to increase again.

If anybody knows any way to cure a flu, then now is the time to come forward with it! I am shocked that it has been this long, and people have yet to shower me with suggestions and ideas for the quick destruction of this most irritating virus. ;) Therefore, this is the thread where one-and-all may come to suggest how to kick a flu's ass.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Drink plenty of fluids, eat, and plenty of rest. If your fever is high and you can't tolerate it, start off with a hot shower and slowly decrease the temperature by adding more cold water.

It has always worked for me.

P.S. Get off the dam internet.

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
FiveParadox said:

If anybody knows any way to cure a flu, then now is the time to come forward with it! I am shocked that it has been this long, and people have yet to shower me with suggestions and ideas for the quick destruction of this most irritating virus. ;) Therefore, this is the thread where one-and-all may come to suggest how to kick a flu's ass.

Oh geez, I feel for you. You are going to hurt everywhere like you've been hit with a half ton truck, and cough like your lungs are on fire. See you in about ten days guy. Try not to pee the bed.

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
Re: RE: Somebody Cure Me!

Toro said:
Drugs.

Seriously.

If its persisted for more than a few days, go get some antibiotics.

Antibiotics do NOTHING for virus'. They're strictly for bacterial infections.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
FiveParadox said:

You really are sick the colour has trained from your post, it's pale.
There is no cure for the flu, I hope you haven't been playing with chickens or something. When I get the flu I take plenty of fluids with rum and get snugly dressed and lay about producing snot and whimppering for ten days or so.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
W H I N E !!!!!! It WORKS

Pamper yourself, Five. Get enormous amounts of rest, WHINE A LOT (trust me, this does work), and as soon as you think you feel better DO NOT get up and moving. Instead, stay low for at least one more day after you think you're better, otherwise you're asking for a relapse. Baby yourself, kid. Make everybody around you your slaves. Eat only if you feel hungry, eat what you want, drink water, suck on ice cubes. Get better soon. The last is an order, so you'd best take it seriously!

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Hi Five- Are you trying to determine the average Canadians understanding of the term flu?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
We're with you in spirit Five.

Nobody can cure a cold, but if you get lots of strenuous exercise, tire yourself out by not sleeping, run around the block while soaking wet, pretty soon you'll have pneumonia. They can cure pneumonia.

Just kidding Five. Take care of yourself.