So, What's Your Perspectrum Of Canada? About/For Anything Canadian.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Perspectrum
The spectrum of perception.

To have perspectrum is to believe in the impermanence of belief; to see things from all points of view simultaneously.
To understand what was going on in the world, Vin needed to imagine the whole perspectrum of humanity.

"I don't believe in keeping beliefs", said Cortexelus, "I rather take in the perspectrum of things"

Urban Dictionary: Perspectrum

Good Example and Explanation for Perspectrum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Perspectrum of Canadian Politics, in Color.

I'm Green When it comes to Environment...Orange when it comes to Family Values and Fair Wages....Red For Libertarian...Although it would be hard to be A Libertarian Politician.
I'm Blue when it comes to being Pro-Capitalism/Advancement of Economy(Where it benefits the People of Canada)

Take in the whole Perspectrum of an issue before making a decision.

Stand for what is best for Canada, as A Whole; after taking in the Full Perspectrum.
(Non-Partisanship)

Being Objective, rather than, or before being, Subjective.

After taking in the Full Perspectrum of Canadian Politics, at this time...I would say I am, an Environmentally Minded, Social, Conservative....A Non-Partisan Canadian.

There is always A Wide Perspectrum of Views on CanadianContent.net.

And so Forth....

Takes Truth And Proof To Prove The Truth; Believe What You Will; You Are Entitled To/By Your Opinion.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Change the gender on the person and the label on the bottle and that about sums it up. I can't say it is a goog place to be from because I haven't left CND. Grand Prairie is a good place to be from, in the truest sense, as mentioned from my local in Red Deer. lol