So should we accept more refugees due to world crisis?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Ok, first of all I'll post a teaser!! I have a lot more but I'm not sure your smart enough to understand it.

This link shows that Toronto has 60% immigrant seniors and Vancouver has 50%. Surely you should know that Canada's general population is made up of about 20% immigrants.

It's a bar graph so I'm not sure your bright enough to understand it. I also have more recent Stats, but this is a good starter!!

Chart 7.3 Immigrants as percentage of senior population, by Census Metropolitan Area, 2001

Never mind the teasers from 13 years ago.
The only time I tease is when I bring my lovely bride, almost to, than I begin again.
13 years - yep that is good. The Liberals were in power then.
Stock for Apple was low.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Never mind the teasers from 13 years ago.
The only time I tease is when I bring my lovely bride, almost to, than I begin again.
13 years - yep that is good. The Liberals were in power then.
Stock for Apple was low.
I have more recent stats but fk you, you can do your own work if your interested. Btw, the percentages are higher today!!

I have done a thorough analysis of senior immigrants in Canada and in conclusion, immigrant seniors are giving the Canadian born taxpayer a SCREWING!!

I am one really fkn smart dude and I know what I'm talking about!!

Gotta go now!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I have more recent stats but fk you, you can do your own work if your interested. Btw, the percentages are higher today!!

I have done a thorough analysis of senior immigrants in Canada and in conclusion, immigrant seniors are giving the Canadian born taxpayer a SCREWING!!

Gotta go now!!

Cya.
Like I thought. BS stats.
Run away for a long time now.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Gotta go now!!

No, you are a fu cking stupid bigoted moron. An idiot that doesn't even realize that he comes from immigrant stock.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"That's the message in a new report from the United Nations that asks developed countries like Canada to welcome more of the world's displaced families."

How about the UN do it's damned job and deal/solve these crises instead of just perpetually relocating people 1/2 way around the globe

Completely agree with your sentiments, Captain.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, you are a fu cking stupid bigoted moron. An idiot that doesn't even realize that he comes from immigrant stock
Not the best of immigrant stock either. Shallow end of the gene pool.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
50 Million displaced.
My answer is no.

30 million of us, 50 of them. If they were to move as a block we (or other developed nations closer to them) probably wouldn't be able to do much to stop them.

If you have to say that, you probably aren't.

In a way Canadian innocence has ended.

It never existed in the first place.

Send them to Israel. It's closer.

Israel won't even take the Palestinians who were already living there. I doubt they'll take anyone else.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Definately no more refugeesin Canada. All this will do is drive down wages , lower our standard of living and raise government expenes. This is just another ploy for global wealth redistribution by the same groups that atempted the same thing with the global warming scam. Let the UN deal with the problems in the regions they exist in, don't drag us down as well.

No we don't want the UN to deal with the problem, and they've been told this thousands of times cuz dealing with the problem at it's origin means getting tough with the peeple who run the war making machinery, that's us, so the United Nations are mostly united to keep the status quo. It's much better for business that way. No I'm afraid we'll just have to send more aid. It's just crumbs anyway, nothing to sweat about.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Gotta go now!!