So..How's the Weather Where You Are?

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
It's too early to think too much. My coffee isn't even cold yet. Sorry about your spelling, you should work on it, it's important.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
That right my zuckerstuc (look dat up :p ) You just do what you can with what you got :wink: Anybody..and I mean anybody that give you a hard time my lil zuckerstuc, and you come tell peapod :twisted:
I like your riddle me this riddle me that, its the bestest 8)

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
So yesterday evening we had temperatures of 20C, more suited to late September than mid-November, with a tornado watch until midnight. Today we're at 2C, windchill of -4C, and we're under a lake effect snow warning through sometime tomorrow. It just snowed here about a half hour ago.

Cue Twilight Zone theme music. 8O

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
weather here is cold but sunny, early this morning it was -9 and i think its roughly 5 now, lol . no rain tho. :)

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
We just had a blast of snow here downtown - only lasted a few minutes. I'm not ready for winter!! Should be fun on the Don Valley.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: So..How's the Weather

Hah! It's beautiful here. A little cool at -11, but we've got a dandy layer of the white stuff and the snowmobiles are roaring in my neighbour's yard.

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
RE: So..How's the Weather

overcast. Cool. I won't say cold because all you people would laugh at me. But it feels cold to somebody who's never lived anyway else in the country besides the coast of BC.

I'm a wuss. I know it.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: So..How's the Weather Where You Are?

MMMike said:
We just had a blast of snow here downtown - only lasted a few minutes. I'm not ready for winter!! Should be fun on the Don Valley.

Same here in London. It's bloody cold out today!!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And I used to live about 45 min south west of here, almost precisely across the lake. Actually I have stood on the lakes shore many times (in my youth) and thought about Cleveland. (They were always happy thoughts. :) )

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
Re: RE: So..How's the Weather Where You Are?

Jay said:
And I used to live about 45 min south west of here, almost precisely across the lake. Actually I have stood on the lakes shore many times (in my youth) and thought about Cleveland. (They were always happy thoughts. :) )

Well, Cleveland *does* rock, you know. ;)

Good to know they're happy thoughts!