Small B.C. Interior First Nation takes aboriginal-title fight to Canada's highest cou

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You could give in and give them everything they want and a year later they would STILL want more and and federal money because of what happen 200 years ago....I was thinking of going back to my homeland a beg for my great great great grandfathers land back because it was taken away by EVIL people ....... give it all back and see what happens ...LOL
You should, you really should.

See you later. Let us know how it goes.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If that would work I'm owed a fair chunk of Virginia.
And the none native part of my family a couple nice lots in Vermont and Connecticut.

The difference being there were no covenants or treaties on a nation to nation scale, via a Kings proclamation.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And the none native part of my family a couple nice lots in Vermont and Connecticut.

The different being there were non covenants or treaties on a nation to nation scale, via a Kings proclamation.

The real problems happened after the king was fired. Same mentality in those that took over though.
Best quote I ever heard was an immigrant claiming the indians were just squatting on our land waiting for us to come and claim it.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
If that would work I'm owed a fair chunk of Virginia.

Im owed a Barony and a chateau in france. Instead of whining and crying with my hand permanently held out I just made a good life with hard work and the hand I was dealt. I don't need to go centuries into the past and cry foul. I can make it on my own in Canada. Sooner the indians realize this is Canada now, not Haida or Cree or some other nation but Canada the sooner we can all put the bullsh*t away and just get on with life.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Im owed a Barony and a chateau in france. Instead of whining and crying with my hand permanently held out I just made a good life with hard work and the hand I was dealt. I don't need to go centuries into the past and cry foul. I can make it on my own in Canada. Sooner the indians realize this is Canada now, not Haida or Cree or some other nation but Canada the sooner we can all put the bullsh*t away and just get on with life.
Your over use of stereotype, hyperbole, ignorance and insult is why you are seen as an ignorant extremist with very little education, even less credibility and worth nothing more than ridicule.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all there was no military fight for the land here white folks just took it.
They used the law to take it and the law was not just (notice I resisted the word
stole the land) Now that has been dealt iwth lets talk about development.
It wasn't claimed after development. In fact the reserve lands were lands the
white folk didn't want. Now they want the land because it has on the resource
wealth on it. There is an old saying if you're losing the game change the rules.
That is what the society wants to do and the reason the Indians have the real
valuable land it has oil, gas, gold, diamonds and more. Now after saying the
Indians couldn't shop some stores or sit in the bar a hundred years ago now
they are the white mans new best friend. I hope the Indians get a great price
for every inch material they get.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Your over use of stereotype, hyperbole, ignorance and insult is why you are seen as an ignorant extremist with very little education, even less credibility and worth nothing more than ridicule.

Not my fault I made a good life through my own hard work and you didn't. No need for you to get upset, just get off your *** and advantage yourself of the same opportunities I did. You and all your people are more than welcome to every opportunity to work for what you get in life.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not my fault I made a good life through my own hard work and you didn't. No need for you to get upset, just get off your *** and advantage yourself of the same opportunities I did. You and all your people are more than welcome to every opportunity to work for what you get in life.
LOL, keep on posting PN. The more you type, the less I have to point out, lol.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Where does the money to industrialize a Rez come from if you barely have money to live?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Where does the money to industrialize a Rez come from if you barely have money to live?

Where did the money for my university come from? Where did the money for my properties come from? I went out and worked lousy jobs for bad wages and made sacrifices to save my money and invest it in me and my future. I went without parties and cable tv and lived on kraft dinner and drove a piece of junk. That is how you do it, you make a choice of what you want and them do what you need to to make it happen.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Where did the money for my university come from? Where did the money for my properties come from? I went out and worked lousy jobs for bad wages and made sacrifices to save my money and invest it in me and my future. I went without parties and cable tv and lived on kraft dinner and drove a piece of junk. That is how you do it, you make a choice of what you want and them do what you need to to make it happen.
Where did the money for my education come from, the feds.

Where will my sons money come from for his education, the feds.

Thanks guys, we'll put it to good use!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Where did the money for my education come from, the feds.

Where will my sons money come from for his education, the feds.

Thanks guys, we'll put it to good use!

I personally don't take charity but choose to earn what I get in life.

You would seem to feel otherwise about yourself. It comes with that whole victim mentality.

Glad to see you admit your proud of your free ride! :roll:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I personally don't take charity but choose to earn what I get in life.
It wasn't charity. It was part of a negotiated contract.

You should probably brush up on your Canadian history. Your posts won't look so stupid.

You would seem to feel otherwise about yourself. It comes with that whole victim mentality.
Nope, just exercising the contracts.

Glad to see you admit your proud of your free ride! :roll:
Oh ya, I love it, and you'll have to keep on paying.

Pay up sucka!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Obligation. Where did you're funding come from? The Feds? Did you pay it all back or end up with an offset?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Where did the money for my university come from?

Oh, so you were an international student?

Because if you're a Canadian citizen, your tuition accounts for less than half of the cost of your post-secondary attendance. Operating grants to universities and colleges from provincial governments fund the majority of your time there. Enjoy your hand-outs.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You guys will have to excuse PN, he's prone to embarrassing himself at every available opportunity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If I'm obligated to pull somebody up from the dregs of poverty, racism and obscurity I have no issue with that BUT to not take advantage of opportunity really pisses me off no matter what your skin colour.