Since I was Banned from CC

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
I regarded N'Ugly's comment as an insult to the Viners since we came here as a group and are all fairly new to this forum. I also happen to know that the Viners are an intellingent group, whether it is shown by parchment paper on a wall or not. And no, I was not bragging, but I refuse to be insulted by some joker either, at least until he has had the chance to get to know me.

I also very much respect the fact that Jarsay has accomplished so much with his life during the past few years and I think he has every reason to be proud of it and I humbly apologize that I hiacked your thread. Again, congratulations on your accomplishments, Jarsay :thumbup:...absolutely terrific!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Nug is actually a great guy. I think he's pulling a few chains to see what happens (or his puter got hijacked).

This should be one big happy family. Adopt Uncle Nug.

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
Yeah, ok, Kreskin, if you say so...(shuffles toe of shoe in dirt, head hanging down in shame)...just because I like you, mind you.

Hi Uncle Nug! How yah doing? :flower: :wave:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
N'ugly was/is not impressed by those who brag about parchment on the wall. Tis only a tiny part of that which goes into getting an education; not very effective as a hammer.

I too went to a Canadian "U", many years ago, got some stuff for the picture frame, then spent the rest of my time enjoying life in spite of it.

Those who see a degree as the be and end all, are most of the time........................boring, learn by rote, and possibly stupid to boot.

Sorry, did I not give a "Viner" proper respect.?.............:pukeleft::thefinger:. There. More like it.

Daisygirl, I do know how to use toilet paper. When you learn how to use a toilet, I'll give you a demo. You risk this kind of reception when you invade and expect the masses to genuflect in your direction.

N'Ugg.:canada:

Welcome..........Viners.........yay??
lmao
My 2 cent query is what in hell are peeps with such knowkledge/degrees doing night and day on a dam internet forum ,whining ,when they could be spending more of his/her time out in the physical world sharing and contributing?

*BTW Ugly....I got kicked outta grade 5 for not shaving....you got a problem with that?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Good; some feedback from the "everything's wonderful in Russia girl". Eyes wide shut?

Just quote at least one of my posts where I said that everything is all right in Russia. I'd be very much obliged to you if you manage to find at least one. And this comment makes me wonder, just why do you think that you have a better understanding of the country I live in?

Old and Ugly - you missed out a couple of other highly suitable epithets while inventing yourself a nick.

Reactions: shadowshiv