Simple question, would the world be more peaceful without the Quaran? Yes or no

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You will get further if you try to impress someone who (already) loves you rather than ones that hate you (probably by your own hand)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You will get further if you try to impress someone who (already) loves you rather than ones that hate you (probably by your own hand)

If I wanted a mediocre life, without a singular difficulty. And no feeling of fulfilment. Emptiness. Like your life. Yes that's what I would do.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The difference is I'm not trying to impress you or change you. When your true colors show that is the time to step back based on tour posts about imaginary enemies.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The difference is I'm not trying to impress you or change you. When your true colors show that is the time to step back based on tour posts about imaginary enemies.

You can't truly know your greatess good until you understand and accept your deepest darkness.

You fear it. And will never know greatness as a result. Enjoy your mediocracy.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's a tired ole wore out cliché but I still relate it to reactionary paranoid mongoloids. " ye can't throw the baby out with the bath water", You sit back in your armchair quarterback throne and say,,wipe em all out. About as short sighted and immature as it gets thinking that way.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's a tired ole wore out cliché but I still relate it to reactionary paranoid mongoloids. " ye can't throw the baby out with the bath water", You sit back in your armchair quarterback throne and say,,wipe em all out. About as short sighted and immature as it gets thinking that way.

Respect is earned not granted.

This dose not concern the women the children and the weak.