Should Stockwell Day replace Harper?

Should Stockwell Day replace Harper- the polls

• Total voters

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Stoogewell Day

Yes, please, let's have Stoogewell. He would, if nothing else, ensure the election of just about any other party which cared to run a candidate:laughing7:

Just MO but, the only reason he seems like an intelligent thinking person at the moment is Farper has a set of electrodes medically implanted in Stoogies balls. One word that's not scripted, and ZAP. :blob6: Owww! That's gotta hurt.

Stoogewell is a complete frikkin idiot of the first order. He and GWB would be soulmates.

Hope this isn't too harsh:pukeright:

:grommit:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes, please, let's have Stoogewell. He would, if nothing else, ensure the election of just about any other party which cared to run a candidate:laughing7:

Just MO but, the only reason he seems like an intelligent thinking person at the moment is Farper has a set of electrodes medically implanted in Stoogies balls. One word that's not scripted, and ZAP. :blob6: Owww! That's gotta hurt.

Stoogewell is a complete frikkin idiot of the first order. He and GWB would be soulmates.

Hope this isn't too harsh:pukeright:

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel??? lol!!!

I don't know enough about the man to comment, but I just had to acknowledge your post Oldnugly, I loved it, there was absolutely no room for any misconceptions of how you feel, good on ya sir!!!

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Only if he changes his first name to Doris and changes his opinions about abortion, gay rights, native rights, Christian fundamentalism....

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Only if he changes his first name to Doris and changes his opinions about abortion, gay rights, native rights, Christian fundamentalism....

I hope he does come back, and change his name to Doris, then Stephane can change his name to Celine. And yet they will still both beat the NDP (why NDP? Why can't you find anyone normal?)

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Stocky, Harpie, Celine, Jock,.......bletch!!

Thanks Bear;

I think what folks fail to realize is that politicians (hereafter called AH's for short) are NOT REAL PEOPLE.

They are some morphed-up socieopathic robot-cretin- like creations with no soul who wander the land in search of photo-ops and media bytes. They practise sincere looks, big smiles, firm handshakes, good profiles to the camera at home in front of their mirrors.. But, they are are completely without empathy, sympathy, creativity, and exist only as empty shells, getting their cues from perceived public expectations, and making concrete decisions and actions ONLY at the behest of their corporate masters.

When was the last time anyone can remember an AH doing anything for the public good he or she was not coerced into. Mostly they are busy badgering away at their own political agenda.........which of course they will firmly deny they have.

On the other hand, when was the last time you can remember someone getting ROYALLY SCREWED by government. Don't have to look to far for that now, do we.

If they were left completely alone, they would be more than happy to maintain their lifestyle firmly attached to the national teat, coming out once every so often to trot out the old horses of "multiculturalism-lingualism Quebec separatism, national unity, Canadian mosaic" in order to run and
get re-elected. Thence to return to their burrows, now and then uttering the odd "harrumph, bla bla", just to let us plebians know they were "aware" and had their "finger on the pulse".

Psycho nut-cases one and all..........A pox on all their houses.....May their children have bad teeth.