Should Canada and the U.S. tolerate an intolerant Islam?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
No we shouldn't tolerate Muslims. We can tolerate sihks because they don't go around targeting innocents. But Muslims can hang for all I care. Every other group can play well with others, Muslims can't. For all we know the Paris attacks will become a religious holiday for all we know

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
"If your religion truly is the religion of peace, then your radical extremists should be radically and extremely peaceful." Wonderful quote. Don't know who coined it though.

I'm thinking only the Buddhists are peaceful. Maybe that's the belief system that should be encouraged.
It would seem so. More of a philosophy than a religion though. I would encourage be yourselfism. Don't have to live up to anyone's expectations but your own.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
"If your religion truly is the religion of peace, then your radical extremists should be radically and extremely peaceful." Wonderful quote. Don't know who coined it though.

I'm thinking only the Buddhists are peaceful. Maybe that's the belief system that should be encouraged.

Christians demand obedience and Islam demands submission.

I agree that although not perfect, Buddhism and their seeking of enlightenment trumps the idol worshiping cults like Christianity and Islam.

Idols are so invisible and absentee that their adherents have no clue as to who to obey or who to submit to.

Regards
DL

No we shouldn't tolerate Muslims. We can tolerate sihks because they don't go around targeting innocents. But Muslims can hang for all I care. Every other group can play well with others, Muslims can't. For all we know the Paris attacks will become a religious holiday for all we know

I doubt your last but only because the Muslim way is to build a monument over their best disasters.

Note the Dome of the rock as their monument against Israel and their desire to build a mosque where the Twin Towers stood.

They are like bullies who like to keep rubbing their evil deeds in your face so as to have you live in fear.

Bastards. Just the right wing of course. I must stay politically correct.

Regards
DL

It would seem so. More of a philosophy than a religion though. I would encourage be yourselfism. Don't have to live up to anyone's expectations but your own.

Hey. Leave my Gnostic Christian ways out of my --- other religions bashing threads.

Just kidding buddy. But that is a part of our theology in a very real way.

Regards
DL

You can ban them all you want but they will still fester beneath the surface.

I hope they fester long and hard. Perhaps some intelligent and moral thinking will have time to sink into their sick minds, cure them, and move then to civilization.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
French Patriot;2197512]Christians demand obedience and Islam demands submission.

Submission and obedience are the same thing.

I agree that although not perfect, Buddhism and their seeking of enlightenment trumps the idol worshiping cults like Christianity and Islam.

Stone idols of Buddha litter the planet.

I hope they fester long and hard. Perhaps some intelligent and moral thinking will have time to sink into their sick minds, cure them, and move then to civilization.

Civilization is not as easy to find as you seem to think.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Regards
DL

Unfortunately it's the women and girls who suffer at the hands of their sons and fathers. They are then forced to marry, have children and the girl children suffer while the boy children are raised to consider that suffering to be their lot while they do anything they want and demand others do to.

That arrogant horrible misogyny to it's core.

Malala said "With guns you can kill terrorists. With education you can kill terrorism" Our way doesn't seem to be working. Maybe education should be added to the aresenal somehow. Start by supporting the women and children and getting them educated in a better happier way to live. Not hokey back water ways.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Submission and obedience are the same thing.

Stone idols of Buddha litter the planet.

Civilization is not as easy to find as you seem to think.

I agree with both comments.

If your last was easy, I would not be protecting what we have of it against those who would degrade it.

Your forefathers likely died for it. Do the same.

Regards
DL

Unfortunately it's the women and girls who suffer at the hands of their sons and fathers. They are then forced to marry, have children and the girl children suffer while the boy children are raised to consider that suffering to be their lot while they do anything they want and demand others do to.

That arrogant horrible misogyny to it's core.

Malala said "With guns you can kill terrorists. With education you can kill terrorism" Our way doesn't seem to be working. Maybe education should be added to the aresenal somehow. Start by supporting the women and children and getting them educated in a better happier way to live. Not hokey back water ways.

Hmmm.

Perhaps I will change my views and suggest we let Muslim women and children in but not the misogynous Muslim men.

You are correct in that we should care for the real victims and not their oppressors.

Regards
DL