Shots fired at officer live on fox!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Please see fbi disseminates black panther coloring book above

Funny how when ever we see radicalization we see the FBI on the ground floor of it
guess there must be a budget coming up and after letting Hillary the white witch off the hook for crimes that would get any black person thrown in jail for years...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Democrat Hatred and Terrorism strikes again!

Right.... the Confederates only carried it whenever they went into battle... but it was never the battle flag of the Confederate army.

As usual, you are uninfomed ( nice color...your new lipstick?)
"Despite never having historically represented the Confederate States of America as a country, nor officially recognized as one of its national flags, the rectangular Second Confederate Navy Jack and the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia are now flag types commonly referred to as "the Confederate Flag"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags...The_Stars_and_Bars.22_.281861.E2.80.931863.29

"Whites with a college degree were less likely to view the flag as a symbol of Southern pride than those without one.``
next time use glue on those lips
you'll look even smartrer

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As usual, you are uninfomed ( nice color...your new lipstick?)
"Despite never having historically represented the Confederate States of America as a country, nor officially recognized as one of its national flags, the rectangular Second Confederate Navy Jack and the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia are now flag types commonly referred to as "the Confederate Flag"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags...The_Stars_and_Bars.22_.281861.E2.80.931863.29

next time use glue on those lips
you'll look even smartrer

5th Florida

7th Mississippi

6th and 7th Arkansas

Do you need more dumbazz?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the flags with writing on them are in fact DIFFERENT FLAGS
and as the wriring says are REGIONAL VERSIONS or specific branch of service flags
just shows what you have no idea of AGAIN

the flag was adopted by some to destinquishe those people from the ones holding northern flags in the blackpowder fog of battle

as opposed to the fog of never true that inhabits your usual racist hatred

if you want to see a racist flag the one used by the
WHITE NATIONALS
in the OP would be the stars and stripes
the flag YOU fly

so explains the thread derailment you stagger out here
the racism is you and yours

want some more truth?
the eagle in your avatar is a garbage eating bird
good choice

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
the flags with writing on them are in fact DIFFERENT FLAGS
and as the wriring says are REGIONAL VERSIONS or specific branch of service flags
just shows what you have no idea of AGAIN

the flag was adopted by some to destinquishe those people from the ones holding northern flags in the blackpowder fog of battle

as opposed to the fog of never true that inhabits your usual racist blindness

It's the CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG you clown! Of course they have different writings because Confederate units from different Confederate states tended to make the Confederate Battle Flags unique. But the Stars and Bars was indeed the Confederate Battle Flag.

Here are More!

22nd North Carolina

10th Virginia

15th Georgia

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
and not one the official flag of the confederate army which is the point YOU hung yourself on and are now trying to BS your way out of

I always stated it was flown in battle
your arguing the wrong point trying to weasle out of that

as usual

lol
BSer

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
as opposed to the fog of never true that inhabits your usual racist hatred

if you want to see a racist flag the one used by the in the OP would be the stars and stripes
the flag YOU fly

so explains the thread derailment you stagger out here
the racism is you and yours

want some more truth?
the eagle in your avatar is a garbage eating bird
good choice

Listen to the hate filled racist homophobe trying to defend the racist Confederacy.

and not one the official flag of the confederate army which is the point YOU hung yourself on and are now trying to BS your way out of

I always stated it was flown in battle
your arguing the wrong point trying to weasle out of that

as usual

lol
BSer

Here you go racist.

Enjoy defending your racism clown.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the writing on those examples actually proves you WRONG
and you don't even know it
lol

keep up the nazi like propaganda though
some might buy it

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
" If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it"
Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley

the BS will never stop with you Smakie
so I will leave you with the facts from the horses mouth

go cheer the wrongful slaughters in Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria
we KNOW what you are all about

Oh man... you're a blind racist too.

you say?
nothing else you say here has been true
this is just a petty thread derailment from someone with the attention span of a three year old

I'll leave ya to it boy

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
“We may well leave it to the instincts of that common humanity which a beneficent Creator has implanted in the breasts of our fellow-men of all countries to pass judgment on a measure by which several millions of human beings of an inferior race, peaceful and contented laborers in their sphere, are doomed to extermination, while at the same time they are encouraged to a general assassination of their masters by the insidious recommendation ‘to abstain from violence unless in necessary self-defense.’ Our own detestation of those who have attempted by the most excrable measure recorded in the history of guilty man is tempered by a profound contempt for the impotent rage which it discloses. …” Jefferson Davis

Go on and defend the slave masters you racist.

you say?
nothing else you say here has been true
this is just a petty thread derailment from someone with the attention span of a three year old

I'll leave ya to it boy

Need a safe space?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The cool part is that when they had one of the shooters barricaded, they sent in a remote control robot with a bomb and blew him up.

Cool tech.