Shooting Feral Cats

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
Dexter, Goober, Bear, Locutus, Nick, Chuck, Scott, among others I've posted with... gender neutral....lol!!! No one hesitates to talk about their gender. No one tries to hide the fact that they're male, but us women ought to hide? Speaks volumes about you.

And no, I never said anything about MY soft bits... I said that you're scared of women's soft bits (I'm not the only one on here you've treated like this). But, neat how you took it. Once again, it speaks loudly.

As for 'highjacking the thread', bull****. I debated what was being said, and had discussions with posters. You're the ONLY one who cried 'girl in the room!!'

Settle down, Soft bits. You try to dominate the board using gender as part of your effort, and it works on some males for whatever their private reasons. You tried to dominate me the first day I posted here and I called you on it - members communicated in PM's and said good for me for saying so. That is what this is about, nothing else. You even tried to put your genitalia on the line, and I called you on that by nick-naming you with the term you used - "soft bits". Now you can live with it until I get bored. The best way for you to accomplish that is put me on ignore. If you don't want to do that, be polite. It's your choice. The sooner you disappear off my radar the sooner you’ll be shut of the nickname, unless management asks me to give you a break sooner.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Settle down, Soft bits. You try to dominate the board using gender as part of your effort, and it works on some males for whatever their private reasons. You tried to dominate me the first day I posted here and I called you on it - members communicated in PM's and said good for me for saying so. That is what this is about, nothing else. You even tried to put your genitalia on the line, and I called you on that by nick-naming you with the term you used - "soft bits". Now you can live with it until I get bored. The best way for you to accomplish that is put me on ignore. If you don't want to do that, be polite. It's your choice. The sooner you disappear off my radar the sooner you’ll be shut of the nickname, unless management asks me to give you a break sooner.

Tried to dominate you... lol. I called you out for being an ******* your first day. Dominate. I could really care less about dominating some old man. And yes, I'm sure hunboldt PM'ed and patted you on the back. He's quite a faithful little lap dog from the looks of it. His own brand of misogyny wasn't well received by the women of the forum either, so I'm sure he'd be more than thrilled to see you join in with the same. Trust me, no matter how foul and ignorant you try to be, or how you try to twist issues on here, I'm not backing down just because you're trying to play 'the man'.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
Dexter, Goober, Bear, Locutus, Nick, Chuck, Scott, among others I've posted with... gender neutral....lol!!! No one hesitates to talk about their gender. No one tries to hide the fact that they're male, but us women ought to hide? Speaks volumes about you.
Locutus isn't gender specific and neither are bear or goober. Nobody hides their gender, but no-one else rides on it.

(I'm not the only one on here you've treated like this).
Yes you ar-r-r-r-r-r-e. :D

As for 'highjacking the thread', bull****. You're the ONLY one who cried 'girl in the room!!'
Nobody else called you on it. They’re just used to it. Sucks to get called on it, doesn’t it, Soft bits (your choice of nick name)? LOL

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yes Locutus most certainly is.

But nice attempt to cover the fact that there are tons of people on here with gender identifiable names. ANd once again, YOU made my gender an issue, not me.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Tried to dominate you... lol. I called you out for being an ******* your first day. Dominate. I could really care less about dominating some old man. And yes, I'm sure hunboldt PM'ed and patted you on the back. He's quite a faithful little lap dog from the looks of it. His own brand of misogyny wasn't well received by the women of the forum either, so I'm sure he'd be more than thrilled to see you join in with the same. Trust me, no matter how foul and ignorant you try to be, or how you try to twist issues on here, I'm not backing down just because you're trying to play 'the man'.

Tober is an old man? I thought he was about 12.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Yes you ar-r-r-r-r-r-e. :D

Nobody else called you on it. They’re just used to it. Sucks to get called on it, doesn’t it, Soft bits (your choice of nick name)? LOL

You pulled the same **** on SLM, plain as day, accused her of 'playing the gender card', thus my crack about you being afraid of women.

And, no, no one else called me on it, despite the fact that they haven't hesitated to call me on gender issues in the past. Funny that.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol. Loc has used the avatar of Locutus plenty of times, but, go ahead and attempt to define his forum handle for him. I'm sure he'll appreciate you defining it for him.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
lol. Loc has used the avatar of Locutus plenty of times, but, go ahead and attempt to define his forum handle for him. I'm sure he'll appreciate you defining it for him.

You have a weird way of arguing. The poster on this site may have been using the name forever, but the word itself is not necessarily gender specific. Are you certain you don't want the last word?

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
.... His own brand of misogyny wasn't well received by the women of the forum either....

"The women?" You mean both of you?
You really try too hard, Soft bits.

Last edited: