Shooting Feral Cats

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That's untrue. You have never replied to a post of mine by criticizing in a positive way. All you do is, as you say, ridicule. You saw me take some heat when I first got here and piled on in a mob mentality. That's the only mentality you have demonstrated.

Not true pedro. My post to ds applies equally to you.

Before you go on about being hard done by, insulted and all, you should do a quick check and read some of your comments.

Canadian Content Forums - Search Results

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I suppose there is a way to figure out which cats are neutered, but I'm darned if I know what it is. If a cat saw me, meowed and started towards me in a friendly way, I wouldn't have the heart to shoot it. When they run away I just shoot. Last cat I shot at the dump is still somewhere down in the garbage, and I don't plan on going down into the pit to see if it was neutered.

You have to ask them:

" Cat , you Neutered?'
"Hell's it to YOU?"
" You get bunked in in a insulated cat house, two squares a day, lots of friends".

YEAH, ok I'm Neutered. Its just something you don't own up to when the dumps your 'hood, white guy..."

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Before you go on about being hard done by, insulted and all, you should do a quick check and read some of your comments.

Awww, Goob, Tober plays rough but he breaks the game at the whistle

No retarded stalking from post to post for the Tober.

Getting to Goober level takes years, Man....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Only took years because I am a slow learner.
Tober is well written, when he wants to be-

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Only took years because I am a slow learner.
Tober is well written, when he wants to be-

Then maybe we should cut him some slack on this issue.

Truly- my family adopted tons of Abandoned cats, my dad built an insulated cathouse to keep them on the acreage - semi outdoors, which a lot of them prefer.

The real jerks were the guys who drive out from Saskatoon then dumped them when they saw our lights. Saves turning them in at the pound, I suppose...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Then maybe we should cut him some slack on this issue.

Truly- my family adopted tons of Abandoned cats, my dad built an insulated cathouse to keep them on the acreage - semi outdoors, which a lot of them prefer.

The real jerks were the guys who drive out from Saskatoon then dumped them when they saw our lights. Saves turning them in at the pound, I suppose...

I have no problem with that. But it is more than a one way street- he has managed to insult a number of people.
Mr. Tober, who writes well, can make clear, concise and insightful posts, when he wishes to should do so. But be open for reasonable discussion.
If he is insulted, ignore them and see how it all goes.
The ball is in his court.
Myself I hold no ill will towards the fellow.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I have no problem with that. But it is more than a one way street- he has managed to insult a number of people.
Mr. Tober, who writes well, can make clear, concise and insightful posts, when he wishes to should do so. But be open for reasonable discussion.
If he is insulted, ignore them and see how it all goes.
The ball is in his court.
Myself I hold no ill will towards the fellow.

Then let him play the racquet shot.
City people do not realise how much of a concern dumped cats are in the near rural areas, because they go feral, and need to be coaxed back by 'good hearted country people'. Or they winter starve.

You think that's good stuff? I think that's a little creepy. Evidently you prefer to see people fight than have a conversation. And that makes you a little creepy too.

[/FONT]

Wrecks a lot of good keyboards when they start to type with closed fists...

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013

Okay, you did a lot of work setting up your beef so I'll answer it. I've copied about half for comment in the order as they came up. From what I've read you seem to take it personally when my posts presumably differ from your political opinions. Well excuse me all to bits? Here are your bellyaches.
Sucks to be a US military family, actually. Matter of fact it sucks to be US military, where a "deployment" means participating in or at least witnessing killing women or children. A former US...
My accusation is true. If a person finds this national behavior unacceptable what else is supposed to happen on a political site? Ignore it? My comment wasn't personal, it stuck to general facts.
Yeah, and alcohol doesn't cause motor vehicle fatalities, people do. Tell it to the 70 IQ dull normal Republican crowd.
I don't like the US Republican ideology. Is that political comment a problem for you? It was not a personal attack, it was a criticism of a large political group.
LMAO! ! ! Your cultural ignorance is hilarious. "Herring choker" is a Canadian expression used by East Coasters. When I lived in Nova Scotia (1967-1971) Blue Nosers (people from...
What's your point? Colpy attacked me my first day here because we disagree on gun control and I have something he isn't accustomed to having to deal with in gun debates - years of gun experience. The term Herring Choker isn't an insult, it's the same as calling a Nova Scotian a "Blue Noser". And so what? That's way in the past and it was in response to attacks on me.
Oh dear. Another Internet debate where the issue becomes semantics not substance. I had never heard the term "rampage killers" before now. You did. Rampage killers is your issue. You brought the...

This post bothers you? Why? Many Internet debates get into words by agitated posters who try to weasel out of losing positions by semantics. Calling it is reasonable.

Both genders view Americans the same way - kinda like the rest of the world. Ya see, Dubya strutted like big stuff, breaking agreements, taking money and daring smaller governments to get it back,...
You like Dubya? That's okay, I don't. I think he should be tried for war crimes and executed.

Good for you. Lets not forget that the US military these days is a 100% volunteer force. Logic insists, especially in a culture so gun-focused and violent as the US, that many of...
What's the problem with this post - that you disagreed?

The sniper was named Chris Kyle. You can Google him. He was so proud of his killings he wrote a book on them then did the faux news speaking tour. There seem to be a number of different kill...
So what? Chris Kyle is a dead US military sniper who killed (depending on what source you read) between 150 and 600 Iraqis, including many women. In my opinion the man was a psychopath. He was killed by a returned US vet. Do you have a problem with raising this as an issue on a political site?

Like Vietnam. I mean where the US sticks its oar in the water where it has no legal or moral right and gets it bitten off. I'm not referring to somebody invading the US without cause. I'm talking...
Do you approve of the Vietnam War? Not me. So what?

You wrote a long-winded reply to me so it’s my turn. Unlike your post I will refrain from calling you filthy names.
Perhaps you need educating on the issue of whether the US intends to kill...

Okay - a principled objection. If so I can agree with that. I have hunted since before my teens and I'm in my sixties now. My mom has always been disinterested in hunting almost to the point of...
What's the problem with this post - that you disagreed? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

That is not what I said at all. Where one sees the greatest number of posts calling for the killing of people in other countries is posts written by US conservatives. Too many people in the US seem...
Ditto - What's the problem with this post - that you disagreed? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

Good for you. America brought 9-11 on itself and still can't admit it. If any other country did to America a small percentage of what America has done to many Middle East and Gulf countries in the...
You disagree? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

How about 100% ignoring the Olympics? I personally have a difficult time seeing how they represent anything positive. Saying that the Olympics represent a celebration of the human spirit is kinda...
You disagree? There is no personal attack.

Nope. For a Canadian to be left of Americans is meaningless in terms of defining Canadian. To suggest that somebody is an ideologue merely for pointing with distaste at American war crimes doesn't...
What in particular, is wrong with this? Do you disagree? There is no personal attack.

Sure. Mind you I haven't seen Obama invade anybody yet. Do you remember the 2010 Haiti earthquake? Obama made a tv appearance to announce US aid with a line up of US military brass, presumably...
What in particular, is wrong with this? Do you disagree? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

I can't help it if arguing with fact instead of emotion is 'off putting intellectual pomposity' to you. Or is it that I enjoy using correct English when writing - its just part of the pastime to me?...
What in particular, is wrong with this? If you dislike my posting style put me on ignore. I really don't care if you disbelieve me. That's the chance I take by posting. Question is, why do you object? There is no personal attack on anybody.

In one of your first replies to me. If that wasn't you I apologize.
Now back to the question. Why don't you reply to criticism of US actions by acknowledging the truth in some criticisms? ..
What in particular, is wrong with this? An apology is upsetting to you? Asking somebody to actually address the argument is unfair, or rude?

So what's the issue?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Okay, you did a lot of work setting up your beef so I'll answer it. I've copied about half for comment in the order as they came up. From what I've read you seem to take it personally when my posts presumably differ from your political opinions. Well excuse me all to bits? Here are your bellyaches.

So what's the issue?

Dunno. Read the whole dam thing and there's nothing about how to tell the neutered cats at the dump form the breeders.

Mind you, if the cats are neutered, there is no .err, "issue'....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Sucks to be a US military family, actually. Matter of fact it sucks to be US military, where a "deployment" means participating in or at least witnessing killing women or children. A former US...
My accusation is true. If a person finds this national behavior unacceptable what else is supposed to happen on a political site? Ignore it? My comment wasn't personal, it stuck to general facts.
Yeah, and alcohol doesn't cause motor vehicle fatalities, people do. Tell it to the 70 IQ dull normal Republican crowd.
I don't like the US Republican ideology. Is that political comment a problem for you? It was not a personal attack, it was a criticism of a large political group.
LMAO! ! ! Your cultural ignorance is hilarious. "Herring choker" is a Canadian expression used by East Coasters. When I lived in Nova Scotia (1967-1971) Blue Nosers (people from...
What's your point? Colpy attacked me my first day here because we disagree on gun control and I have something he isn't accustomed to having to deal with in gun debates - years of gun experience. The term Herring Choker isn't an insult, it's the same as calling a Nova Scotian a "Blue Noser". And so what? That's way in the past and it was in response to attacks on me.
Oh dear. Another Internet debate where the issue becomes semantics not substance. I had never heard the term "rampage killers" before now. You did. Rampage killers is your issue. You brought the...

This post bothers you? Why? Many Internet debates get into words by agitated posters who try to weasel out of losing positions by semantics. Calling it is reasonable.

Both genders view Americans the same way - kinda like the rest of the world. Ya see, Dubya strutted like big stuff, breaking agreements, taking money and daring smaller governments to get it back,...
You like Dubya? That's okay, I don't. I think he should be tried for war crimes and executed.

Good for you. Lets not forget that the US military these days is a 100% volunteer force. Logic insists, especially in a culture so gun-focused and violent as the US, that many of...

The sniper was named Chris Kyle. You can Google him. He was so proud of his killings he wrote a book on them then did the faux news speaking tour. There seem to be a number of different kill...
So what? Chris Kyle is a dead US military sniper who killed (depending on what source you read) between 150 and 600 Iraqis, including many women. In my opinion the man was a psychopath. He was killed by a returned US vet. Do you have a problem with raising this as an issue on a political site?

Like Vietnam. I mean where the US sticks its oar in the water where it has no legal or moral right and gets it bitten off. I'm not referring to somebody invading the US without cause. I'm talking...
Do you approve of the Vietnam War? Not me. So what?

You wrote a long-winded reply to me so it’s my turn. Unlike your post I will refrain from calling you filthy names.
Perhaps you need educating on the issue of whether the US intends to kill...

Okay - a principled objection. If so I can agree with that. I have hunted since before my teens and I'm in my sixties now. My mom has always been disinterested in hunting almost to the point of...
What's the problem with this post - that you disagreed? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

That is not what I said at all. Where one sees the greatest number of posts calling for the killing of people in other countries is posts written by US conservatives. Too many people in the US seem...
Ditto - What's the problem with this post - that you disagreed? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

Good for you. America brought 9-11 on itself and still can't admit it. If any other country did to America a small percentage of what America has done to many Middle East and Gulf countries in the...
You disagree? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

How about 100% ignoring the Olympics? I personally have a difficult time seeing how they represent anything positive. Saying that the Olympics represent a celebration of the human spirit is kinda...
You disagree? There is no personal attack.

Nope. For a Canadian to be left of Americans is meaningless in terms of defining Canadian. To suggest that somebody is an ideologue merely for pointing with distaste at American war crimes doesn't...
What in particular, is wrong with this? Do you disagree? There is no personal attack.

Sure. Mind you I haven't seen Obama invade anybody yet. Do you remember the 2010 Haiti earthquake? Obama made a tv appearance to announce US aid with a line up of US military brass, presumably...
What in particular, is wrong with this? Do you disagree? There is no personal attack on anybody here.

I can't help it if arguing with fact instead of emotion is 'off putting intellectual pomposity' to you. Or is it that I enjoy using correct English when writing - its just part of the pastime to me?...
What in particular, is wrong with this? If you dislike my posting style put me on ignore. I really don't care if you disbelieve me. That's the chance I take by posting. Question is, why do you object? There is no personal attack on anybody.

In one of your first replies to me. If that wasn't you I apologize.
Now back to the question. Why don't you reply to criticism of US actions by acknowledging the truth in some criticisms? ..
What in particular, is wrong with this? An apology is upsetting to you? Asking somebody to actually address the argument is unfair, or rude?

So what's the issue?

Clearly you still have your back up.
This is what I posted.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Duustan, Hibshi
Hibishi Canadian BihaRi has limited English skills, Master Tober. We must take care to address him in his native tongue.
Tripur Bheiravi Diksha , Hibshi CDN Bihar we attempt to assist you ....

इस भूमि में संयम है जिससे आप को विदेशी, now....
Such as curing your identity crisis, son of India....

Repeat this diksha 100 times:
Dikshas Revered Gurudev Narayan Dutt Shrimaliji Diksha. "Diksha", "Diksha Sanskar", "Vishwa Ki Shreshtth Dikshaayen

And of Krishna;s sake, avoid using English- it causes you to argue with dead Aircraft....
I can so picture you sitting their sounding all that out, doing your best Russel Peters impression, LMAO!!

Man you kill me Avro.

I can only imagine the vast amount of space I've rented for free within your cranium, you make this so easy, lol.

You know talking to yourself is not a good sign, lol.

One of many here, you might say.
No doubt, you and hunboldt, shared brain and all.

That's pretty funny coming from tubers other sock puppet, a repeat offender and all, lol. For that amount of idiocy, you get a greenie.

Wrecks a lot of good keyboards when they start to type with closed fists...
That sure does explain a lot of your typo's.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
Clearly you still have your back up.
This is what I posted.

You provided me with specific past posts to read. Presumably you have a problem with them, so I read them and asked what is the problem? I don’t see a problem and you have declined to respond. If you think I am not always polite that's fine, but you are impolite to me far more often than I am to you. I am taking the trouble to try and resolve some hostility. If you expect me to back down from aggressive posters or ignore issues, I'm afraid I won't do that. Is this some kind of male dominance thing? You wanna wag your weenie and pi ss up against the wall higher than me? Is this unpleasantness unresolvable?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

You provided me with specific past posts to read. Presumably you have a problem with them, so I read them and asked what is the problem? I don’t see a problem and you have declined to respond. If you think I am not always polite that's fine, but you are impolite to me far more often than I am to you. I am taking the trouble to try and resolve some hostility. If you expect me to back down from aggressive posters or ignore issues, I'm afraid I won't do that. Is this some kind of male dominance thing? You wanna wag your weenie and pi ss up against the wall higher than me? Is this unpleasantness unresolvable?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

I provided your posts for a period- Suggested you read some of them.
Take it what ever way you wish as I really do not care.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I bet it breaks down into a neat acronym though, lol.

Probably not easy to spell in Hindi either, lol.