Share some 'how to' tips on new look CC

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Is there any way that you could convince them to upgrade?
LOL Sure. I could fill out an IMAC request then an RFC. It would then goto a committee which will probably reject it because I don't have a proper R&P filled out. Then EIS will probably reject it since I didn't supply proper AP157 test plans and results. Once I do all this, IE9 will be the standard here. :)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
LOL Sure. I could fill out an IMAC request then an RFC. It would then goto a committee which will probably reject it because I don't have a proper R&P filled out. Then EIS will probably reject it since I didn't supply proper AP157 test plans and results. Once I do all this, IE9 will be the standard here. :)
Just log on with someone else's profile, go to a virus-laden site, and then begin clicking merrily. Perhaps once they clean up the computers, IE7 will be part of the package!:smile:

This will work even better if it is the profile of your nemesis.;-):lol:
(Just kidding, folks!;-):lol::p)

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Question:

The Themes link shows other forums, is there a way to switch themes themselves? I wouldn't mind being able to switch to the old look for instance.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Incase anybody is wondering: Only 9 (random) friends show up on your friends list at a time for now.

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
Thanks guys!
I appreciate the help and the suggestions
I don't know what I did or if you did anything on your end, but it's 7 minutes so far and I haven't been dumped.
Oh, and I'll take this opportunity to say that I like the changes.

triedit

inimitable
Andem--although Im in the "if it wasn't broke why fix it" camp, I do have to say that you have put a tremendous amount of work into this and I appreciate it. MY home computer (ie7 with tons of add ons including spell check) never had a problem with the upgrade. Went smooth as silk. Hubby is...well lets just say he doesnt like change LOL

Bottom line--I can live with it. And I appreciate your amazing efforts.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Ummmmm...... my thread display has changed. I used to have it set 'backwards' so that the newest posts were the first displayed. It saved me having to scroll all the way through a thread I've already read just to see the last post.

Now that option has reverted, and it's back to the standard way as of about 15 minutes ago.

How do I get it back? Can I get it back? I want it back....:-(

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Yeah, of course I do. Now can you answer me how to get back to my old display? huh? can you? please?

Sure I can!;-)

Just click your heels three times and repeat to yourself "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no...":p

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What's really cool about the board now is, for example the video section, you can upload videos but designate if you want them public or kept private to your friends list. That's great of you have some personal/family type of stuff and don't want it splashed everywhere.

There are some really good features here.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
that is cool Kreskin... but I still can't get my posts to display the way I had them before. *pouts*

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Maybe I spoke too soon on the video thing. Andem what is "our share feature"? The link in the private video function doesn't work. I imagine that it would explain how to share private videos.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
for your

Just kidding, Karrie.:smile: