Sex with teen boys wouldn’t have been a crime if she wasn’t their teacher, cops say

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Yet you support a guy who has openly spoke of how he'd be dating his daughter and groped her butt in front of millions on TV

You forgot to finish - he said he'd date her IF SHE WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER. I never saw him grope anybody's butt and I don't think his daughter(s) would have allowed such a thing.
I won't be supporting anybody. I don't get a vote.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I didn't forget to finish. Who (other than the easily led and incapable of thinking) believes anything Trump says doesn't have another meaning - or is even worth respectfully quoting. Never saw the grope? How not? It's all over Youtube. Help yourself.... You don't have to be ignorant unless you want to be (as you've proven so well)

Last I heard, Bill wasn't running so Trump is offering the best he's got: Cheap shots. Answer me this: Why is it okay to overlook a possible President's blatant disregard for morals if he's hiding behind your favourite colours?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I didn't forget to finish. Who (other than the easily led and incapable of thinking) believes anything Trump says doesn't have another meaning - or is even worth respectfully quoting. Never saw the grope? How not? It's all over Youtube. Help yourself.... You don't have to be ignorant unless you want to be (as you've proven so well)

Last I heard, Bill wasn't running so Trump is offering the best he's got: Cheap shots. Answer me this: Why is it okay to overlook a possible President's blatant disregard for morals if he's hiding behind your favourite colours?

You see, hear and believe whatever you like and I will do the same.
I don't insult you for what you see, hear, believe or think. I respect your right to do that. I guess you don't offer the same latitude to those who disagree with you.
Sad!
And I don't surf Youtube eiher; too many other, better things to do than dwell on what a bunch of people with no other life fight about.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Wa-aa-ah Poor you! Adjust your talking-down-to attitude and you won't have it returned tenfold. Stay out of places where thin skin is hard on your fragile ego otherwise.

Gonna blame your mike now?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Why is it okay to overlook a possible President's blatant disregard for morals if he's hiding behind your favourite colours?

Are you talking about Donald or Shillary....or any other president in the last 40 years. I wouldn't say anyone since Ike was of 'high moral character'.

Personally given the present choices I'll take Trump. At least he isn't totally controlled by the military-industrial complex and banking cartels.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Are you talking about Donald or Shillary....or any other president in the last 40 years. I wouldn't say anyone since Ike was of 'high moral character'.

Personally given the present choices I'll take Trump. At least he isn't totally controlled by the military-industrial complex and banking cartels.
Excuse me.... Where do you read the words "high moral character"? Trolls and gossipy old ladies like to add their shyte to the mix so they can steer the conversation to something they know ... like their cats

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Excuse me.... Where do you read the words "high moral character"? Trolls and gossipy old ladies like to add their shyte to the mix so they can steer the conversation to something they know ... like their cats

Your comment basically proposed that Shillary had better moral character than Donald. I dispute that. She is a lawyer and career politician, that pretty much exempts her from having any morals at all.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
My comment, basically, said she'll overlook a daughter-groper's faults because he's her type of people but she'll condemn someone because her husband - who isn't even running - got a blow job in office from an entirely unrelated intern.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My comment, basically, said she'll overlook a daughter-groper's faults because he's her type of people but she'll condemn someone because her husband - who isn't even running - got a blow job in office from an entirely unrelated intern.
Who was of full legal age and told friends before she even left for her internship that she was "taking her Presidential knee pads."

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley

I would guess you are definitely not black, muslim, Mexican, or female. I probably overlooked a few other races, or skin colors & sexual leanings along the way. Trump's morality is lower & stinkier than the average out-house hole!!