Sex-selective abortion.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Pro Choice advocates would rather see this issue ignored and they are doing a good job at it.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Where is Gerryh in this moment of Eureka ???

Where is Tek to remind us of the doctors being killed?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Look at it this way: If they kill off most of the breeders they will soon have a rapid population drop.

It'll be interesting when that population crash happens both in China and India. Someone clearly wasnt thinking long term with these practices. Or hell, maybe they were. Maybe it was a long term population control. I doubt it though.

Pro Choice advocates would rather see this issue ignored and they are doing a good job at it.

Well it is a tough thing to reconcile unless they are pro-choice absolutists.

Personally I do not like abortion but at the same time I do not like the idea of it being totally illegal.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It'll be interesting when that population crash happens both in China and India. Someone clearly wasnt thinking long term with these practices. Or hell, maybe they were. Maybe it was a long term population control. I doubt it though.

I do not think there will be a population crash but I do know in India men have a hard time getting a bride. Too many females were aborted over the years.

Such a sore spot for some