Sensational government session in a European country

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Sensational government session in a European country. A historic precedent

The political life of the “bank cartel’s” newest satellite has long been the butt of jokes all over the civilized world, but in recent days Ukraine’s political circus exceeded even the wildest expectations. The video depicts a session of the Ukrainian government, presided over by the country’s President himself. Dear readers, please keep this in mind. This is no run-of-the-mill Verkhovna Rada fist fight or any other countries’ legislative body. This is what happens among the members of the CABINET.

Sensational government session in a European country. A historic precedent

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What a bunch of allies we got there eh. Should let the Russians eat them.

The western democracies will open the Ukrainian front and reduce CO2 at the same time, the great gas war, the glut of oil reserves is crazy, ships plugging bays, floating arround aimlessly waiting for buyers. The herd still getting screwed at the pumps, me included, we captured the oil where's my cut you used my taxes, heating oil and auto fuel cc must be cut by two/thirds or we'll revolt. Oil will be important in the cold near future I think. Those Ukrainians are crazy I hope the common Ukrainian don't suffer because of them appointees.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What a bunch of allies we got there eh. Should let the Russians eat them.

The western democracies will open the Ukrainian front and reduce CO2 at the same time, the great gas war, the glut of oil reserves is crazy, ships plugging bays, floating arround aimlessly waiting for buyers. The herd still getting screwed at the pumps, me included, we captured the oil where's my cut you used my taxes, heating oil and auto fuel cc must be cut by two/thirds or we'll revolt. Oil will be important in the cold near future I think. Those Ukrainians are crazy I hope the common Ukrainian don't suffer because of them appointees.
A weaker Russia is better then a stronger Russia.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
A weaker Russia is better then a stronger Russia.

A cold war is best. We work like hell making posturing weapon systems techkological times are good advancement advance space travel becomes affordable and I can buy a ticket and get away from you! and the planet!