Senior Drivers......

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Grandad didn't live long after he lost his license. He was a hazard on the road though especially in this race track. I guess when he lost his sense of independence he kinda gave up. I guess we'll all cross that bridge some day.I will say that here in Phoenix no one drives the speed limit, except maybe the older drivers. And usually the younger folks are on their damn phone while driving 80 miles an hour on the freeway at rush hour. Better to just take the stupid bus.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ummm. Yeah you are.

It's amazing how stupid some people are. I know of people here in Alberta that have been driving for over 20 years and have never had a ticket and pay through the nose for insurance. As a matter of fact, they had one hell of a time trying to find a company that would insure them.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So "bad drivers" are the ones with lots of speeding tickets. That's how it's viewed in Alberta. If you can afford a radar detector, you don't have to worry about falling into the "bad driver" category.

Let's look at the stupidity again. If you can afford a radar detector you don't have to worry about falling into the bad driver category. Amazing. From what the almighty cannuck is saying here, you can have all the accident claims you want, as long as you don't get any speeding tickets. Wow.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Grandad didn't live long after he lost his license. He was a hazard on the road though especially in this race track. I guess when he lost his sense of independence he kinda gave up. I guess we'll all cross that bridge some day.I will say that here in Phoenix no one drives the speed limit, except maybe the older drivers. And usually the younger folks are on their damn phone while driving 80 miles an hour on the freeway at rush hour. Better to just take the stupid bus.

It rained hard when I was in Phoenix two years ago. There were 75 accidents on the interstate. It would appear you guys don't believe in having tread on your tires.