Secrets of the CIA

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
For those who has some spare time to get informed on what the cia does in reality, then this documentary is the best, it lasts around 40 min, it includes interviews with ex-cia members.No need to download, just a fast internet connection, like dsl or cable.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8085945499556832271

And for those who has watched it, what is your thought about it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Secrets war of the cia.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8061307149260436858&q=secret+wars+of+the+cia

Here is another one, completly outrageous.

So the "Coalition of the brave" there is in here, the brave people like TORO, ITN,JIMOVER, COLPY,CDN BEAR, and all those who believe that arabs are bad, arabs are this and that, tell me what you guys think of this?

What ITN, COLPY,TORO, think that their money goes to kill peoples around the world?

How do you guys feel, when you know that your money serves to terrorize throught the CIA or any secrets-chicken-services around the world? do you guys feel ashame, or support it?

:angryfire:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I love the Coalition-of-Swiss Chalet-Retarded-Chicken. I support them weekly with my hard earned money. mmmm.... coalition of chicken & gravy.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I love the Coalition-of-Swiss Chalet-Retarded-Chicken. I support them weekly with my hard earned money. mmmm.... coalition of chicken & gravy.

The name fit you perfectly well, so that would just make sense how you guys are, no wonder why US troops put dead bodies in mass graves, when they invaded panama, so the media, couldnt know the real casualities, when i think of that, damn US- and coalition-of swiss chalet-retarded-chicken foreign policy is based on what the nazi were, damn, it isnt hard to comprehend that many of the nazi worked for the cia.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What ITN, COLPY,TORO, think that their money goes to kill peoples around the world?

How do you guys feel, when you know that your money serves to terrorize throught the CIA or any secrets-chicken-services around the world? do you guys feel ashame, or support it?

:angryfire:

I am Shocked, SHOCKED, I say.

Next time those CIA people come around to my door in their little brown uniforms, I am going to give them a piece of my mind, let me tell you.

And I'm not buying any of their damn cookies.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I am Shocked, SHOCKED, I say.

Next time those CIA people come around to my door in their little brown uniforms, I am going to give them a piece of my mind, let me tell you.

And I'm not buying any of their damn cookies.

That means you support them, and that doesnt suprise me.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Hey logic, I submitted all the ip info on you I could dig up to the FBI's local branch here where I live. But they said they already knew about you, and they think you're pretty funny too.:lol:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Hey logic, I submitted all the ip info on you I could dig up to the FBI's local branch here where I live. But they said they already knew about you, and they think you're pretty funny too.:lol:
The chaps at MI5 said the same thing.. :lol:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
The chaps at MI5 said the same thing.. :lol:

Come on guys, secrets services around the world, are just chicken peoples, you have to be in the organisation, or an asset, or an arab to get caught by them, they can't do on their own, just like most of you guys.;-)

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Perhaps someone can help me out here.....

Were the KGB, the Mossad the "secret" police....the "intelligence community" of any era of any nation above doing everything that the CIA has done...?

I don't think so....

If the "problem" is that it's America....that its the people of the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"....who've invested in things like the School of the Americas...or the CIA and all the backroom jutas and boardroom espionage that result in corruption and violence all over the world in the name of making a dollar...protecting "American interests".....using torture and kidnapping as devices in combatting "terrorism".....relax....

The human being hasn't evolved psychologically one iota from the Inquisition to Abu Ghraib.....doesn't matter if your a Canadian and the RCMP bury the Air India ineptitude and corruption or if you're an American who believe it's perfectly OK to kidnap a Canadian on a flight through your country and send him off to be tortured in Syria.....its all the same....

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The problem isn't that no one knows. The problem is that most of us don't care what happens to our neighbour and feel that what happens to us is a dire emergency. The connection of not helping your neighbour when the chips are down directly relating to the lack of neighbours who jump to your aid when it's your turn doesn't seem to register.

Perhaps someone can help me out here.....

Were the KGB, the Mossad the "secret" police....the "intelligence community" of any era of any nation above doing everything that the CIA has done...?

I don't think so....

If the "problem" is that it's America....that its the people of the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"....who've invested in things like the School of the Americas...or the CIA and all the backroom jutas and boardroom espionage that result in corruption and violence all over the world in the name of making a dollar...protecting "American interests".....using torture and kidnapping as devices in combatting "terrorism".....relax....

The human being hasn't evolved psychologically one iota from the Inquisition to Abu Ghraib.....doesn't matter if your a Canadian and the RCMP bury the Air India ineptitude and corruption or if you're an American who believe it's perfectly OK to kidnap a Canadian on a flight through your country and send him off to be tortured in Syria.....its all the same....

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Sure I can buy that if it weren't for the fact that in the far greater number of cases whereever the CIA has been involved....death destruction and mayhem have followed....

Bay of Pigs....Let's Kill Chavez....(let's kill Castro)...."We have intelligence that Saddam Hussein has stockpiles of Weapons of Mass Destruction.....eveywhere in the world where the Central Intelligence Agency of the wealthiest and most powerful nation on the planet has focused....the manure hits the fan....

It's as American as Babe Ruth and Mom's Apple Pie...

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Smack me if I am off topic, but the US is the most corrupt place on earth. They gave Irak their weaponds to rebuild themselves. Bush and the Bin Laden`s are huge business partners. They stagged the whole 9-11 attacks to input fear into the people. The constitution will be changed, soon, to allow foreigner`s to be president. And Arnold will be it. He has admitted to wanted to dominate the world. His father was a Nazi and in his old pictures when he was all mean and buff, he does the nazi pose in almost all of them.

Let`s put fear in our people to brainwash them, make them think we are doing something about it by pointing fingers when in fact it was them all along. Now the people will listen and do as they say.

Hard for me to explain this on a keyboard.....FFS

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Anyone remember the very first Iraq war. During desert Shield as they were ammassing this huge coalition the folks back home were having second thoughts. Going to war for oil and a bunch of jaded Kuwait nobilty that fled to paris .Worried about the mother of all battles, lol, we did not know what we had up our sleeve as yet.

So wham bam all over the telly worldwide repeatadly the same blurb. This woman crying said she witnessed the Iraqui soldiers taking babies out of the incubator and taking the incubaters back to Baghdad. We all went nuts and it was like "LETS GET EM, THOSE BASTARDS!!!!"

2 monthst after the war eneded I saw this woman on cnn. She was asked how she could be in Kuwait when she never left San Fransisco. She replied that the cia had given her 15 grand to do the piece.
Now here's the kicker.
The cia head died just prior to the end of the Iraq war and a new head was in place.
When he was asked if this was ll true , and why they did it his reply was simply "Yes it's true. Sometimes we have to fool the American public for their own good"

When the whole weapons of mass destruction deal came out i emailed this reminder to every possible Canadain television newspare i could think of, asking them as well were they gonna fool us again.
No reply , but once on a cbc interview/discussion someone brought up the whole affair and it was shrugged off......
The question for me is not one of cia tactics , but our Canadain media and journalist going along with their horse hockey. Actually did our own RCMP/CISIS whatever? know this was cow cookies.....Did they follow cia tactic to fool us too?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
We're told what we want to believe Doc.

It becomes obvious that when CNN or FOX or CBC or Reuters or AP the Washington Post, the New York Times...all parade propaganda in front of the great unwashed that what we're seeing is what our industrialists, our multi-billionaires....our political marionettes...our social-conditioning mechanism that "inform" us that our sexuality our sex-appeal our attitudes about homosexuality, our social-status....who we are are the products of consumption and not really people at all....

We've successfully objectified women.... been at it for years so the "camps" ...adherents to particular propaganda formed around "beliefs" and "ideologies" now the marketting campaign is to establish "camps" around Moslems and Christians and Roman Catholics and Jews....to feed the appetites that we all have...to provide grist for the hate-mills, the entrepeneurs....the middle-men.....

We're conditioned to insensitivity to violence and mayhem....thirty-three young people killed by a lunatic gunman at a local campus pales into insignificance beside the number of people killed daily in Afghanistan or Iraq or many other places around the world...yet with Dr. Phil and Oprah and all the purveyors of self-righteous greedy me-firsts....feeding the disenchanted the lonely the needy and the lost of a society of "consumers" ...a society conditioned to believe in all the "right" things can expand and magnify the situation in Virginia we can all forget about blood running in the streets of nations around the world.

Streets awash in blood that feeds the appetites of the same people who demand that their entitlements to "prosperity" and "conspicuous consumption are served...regardless of cost ...

Regardless of costs in terms of orphans and amputees created at the behest of those appetites...beginning with the innocent men women and children of other nations....first.... a cost that can be ignored.....

Until the body-bag count gets too high...then one of our noble political figures will rise and "Demand Gawd Damnit...!" that something be done about this situation..... To be silenced in Canada because that isn't "party policy" or in the United States by a Congress and a Senate sleeping with the manufacturing and industrial interests of the wealthiest nation on earth...

You tell me who's responsible?