Seattle Seahawk's Canadian Fan Support

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Did you get salty Sunday Night?

How did it feel? How did it feeeeeeeel?

I bet you were so excited with that miracle catch and thought that was the game.

Then you sat there stunned after the Patriots DB picked Wilson's pass.

At any rate... Canadians need to support a new team. They were misled.

Perhaps the Patriots.

Some fans want other teams to lose, I want my teams to win. I will remain a Seahawks fan and hope they can clean up their act and come back next season even better and stronger.

I am happy for you that your team won, Eagle.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your team cheated. The NFL is the big loser and as an NFL fan, you bet I'm sour. They just handed the championship to a team that everybody knows cheated. You seem to fail to understand that most Canadians didn't care if Seattle won. They just didn't want a cheater to win. I understand that Bahstonians are quite willing to look the other way, excuse or even ignore cheating as long as their team wins. That says a lot about you. Just like me walking away from the Saints over their bullshyte says a lot about me. I'm quite proud I took my path over yours.

How did they cheat?

Some fans want other teams to lose, I want my teams to win. I will remain a Seahawks fan and hope they can clean up their act and come back next season even better and stronger.

I am happy for you that your team won, Eagle.

Thanks Mowich and if the Seahawks win it all I'd be happy for you. Even if they beat the Pats in a rematch... I'd be happy for a good fan of the opposing team.

I am surprised though that some people who flame another's teams do not expect to get flamed when the results aren't in their favor. They seemed shocked! Stunned that they are on the receiving end of it.

And I bet that if the Patriots are exonerated from Deflate Gate people will still insist that the Patriots did it.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I was voting for Seattle. But it was good game. Crazy stuff happens. If it didn't the history would be boring.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They are Republican team from the Heart of Democrat country. Charlie Manson an Osama bin Laden conjured a Muzzie Jinn from a bottle. Eenie meenie chili beanie a poof, balls were deflated.

Terrist

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Any word yet on the final investigation?

Face it... you just are getting salty. You're all salty.

Aikman and the Cowboys... no steroids on those teams! Haters and Cowgirls.

I love that you're salty.

Getting all salty like Wilson here.

You mean the one by Robert Kraft's personal friend Roger Goodall?

Ahhhhh... so there doesn't need to be a further investigation then!

The word of Colts GM Ryan Grigson is good enough for the salty haters.

Do you know who Ryan Grigson is?

He was a scout for the Rams..... when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

He was a scout for the Eagles... when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Now he is a GM for the Colts who do nothing BUT lose to the Patriots.

LMAO

Go PATS!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I am surprised though that some people who flame another's teams do not expect to get flamed when the results aren't in their favor. They seemed shocked! Stunned that they are on the receiving end of it.

Being long-time Rider fan has taught me that you best be a good loser, Eagle. :lol:

And I bet that if the Patriots are exonerated from Deflate Gate people will still insist that the Patriots did it.

If they are indeed proven guiltless, I will do my mea culpas, till then..........where there is smoke, they is generally fire. ;-)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
What were the results of the investigation?

Investigation? Don't be silly. When all is said and done, nothing will be done as it's quite clear that the league is corrupt. They already know the Pats cheated. Everybody knows that. I'm not surprised you lack integrity but I am surprised you're so blatant about it

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Being long-time Rider fan has taught me that you best be a good loser, Eagle. :lol:

Just go to the Winter Olympic threads and you'll see how I responded to the Canadians beating the USA in hockey.

I didn't whine like a b*tch. I congratulated you all.

And many rubbed it in regardless. Posting the memes and such.

So...

If they are indeed proven guiltless, I will do my mea culpas, till then..........where there is smoke, they is generally fire. ;-)

On the word of a man who was part of two separate organizations that lost super bowls to the Pats. And now belongs to the Colts... another team that Pats have bounced out of the playoffs repeatedly and have not beaten the Pats since 2009. No axe to grind there eh?

Investigation? Don't be silly. When all is said and done, nothing will be done as it's quite clear that the league is corrupt. They already know the Pats cheated. Everybody knows that. I'm not surprised you lack integrity but I am surprised you're so blatant about it

Wow... look how salty you are!

I must say I am so pleasantly surprised of the emotion you've put into this game. The Patriots are so in your head. They are so into your head that you will simply say they are guilty just to bring some ease to the PAIN you are in.

Joy of Joys!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I recall your 'gratiousness' when the Bruins took out the Leafs a couple of years ago. Obviously the New England dictionaries share this word's definition with gloat.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It would appear that eaglesmack may actually believe that the Pats aren't cheaters.. Maybe a lack of integrity isn't his issue. Maybe he's just stupid.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It would appear that eaglesmack may actually believe that the Pats aren't cheaters.. Maybe a lack of integrity isn't his issue. Maybe he's just stupid.

The Saltiness is strong in this one!

I love it. The pain you must be going through is immense! Embrace it!

Deflate that you whinny b*tch!

I recall your 'gratiousness' when the Bruins took out the Leafs a couple of years ago. Obviously the New England dictionaries share this word's definition with gloat.

Oh that is going to be good. Do you know the name of the thread? Let's go back and see.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Making it about me isnt going to fool too many people. So which is it? Are you stupid enough to believe the Pats didn't cheat or is your lack of integrity such that you don't care?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Making it about me isnt going to fool too many people. So which is it? Are you stupid enough to believe the Pats didn't cheat or is your lack of integrity such that you don't care?

How did they cheat?

It is not about you at all. But you're in such PAIN Cannuck that it makes me laugh.

And I know many members here are enjoying your pain as well!

New England Patriots... SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

Obviously you had WAY to much invested in the Seahawks.

Such a shame.

I bet you felt like this for a moment didn't you?

Hmmmmm... I need to ask again...... what thread?