Saudis recall envoy in Danish row

Gerald24

Jan 29, 2006
Red Earth Creek
I am getting sick and tired of Muslims, I never had anything against them a few years ago, evertime I here the news about them,its negative. They are insulted by this insulted by that, when I look at what they are about all I see is hatred, they have been at war with themselves for the last 1000 years , now they are dragging everybody else into it.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
"Them?"

Let us not forget that Muslims are people, too. =p

To be clear, these "issues" are coming from a vocal minority of the Islamic faith; the Muslim populations in Canada and the United States are, by and large, not so conservative.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Gerald24 said:
I am getting sick and tired of Muslims, I never had anything against them a few years ago, evertime I here the news about them,its negative. They are insulted by this insulted by that, when I look at what they are about all I see is hatred, they have been at war with themselves for the last 1000 years , now they are dragging
everybody else into it.

I am sick and tired of christians, I never had anything against them when I was six, everytime I hear the news about them it,s negative.
they are insulted by this and that , when I look at what they are about all I see is hatred, they have been at war with themselves for the last 2005 years and 30 days, now they are dragging everybody else into it.

No religion on the face of the earth has bloodier hands than christianity, more god fearin christians have died at the hands of other god fearin christians than from all the other religions combined.If yer looking for blood and butchery boy the Muslims ain,t even in the same leaque.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
darkbeaver said:
[If yer looking for blood and butchery boy the Muslims ain,t even in the same leaque.

Are you serious? The Muslim version of invade and conqure consisted of peaceful transitions, lacking in protest or bloodshed?
Whatever you say, boy.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Saudis recall envoy in Danish row

FiveParadox

Of course not. Although the comparison is relavent. Neither are innocent.

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
RE: Saudis recall envoy i

No religion at any point in history can claim the moral highground. Discussing which religion is more bloody is like debating which is faster..a red sports car or a blue sportscar.

But this has nothing to do with Islam. This has to do with the corrupt power of the few who would do anything to wipe out all rational and independant thought from its subjects. It's easier for any country that has a predominate religion to gather the masses behind a trivial subject rooted in religion.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
darkbeaver said:
Gerald24 said:
I am getting sick and tired of Muslims, I never had anything against them a few years ago, evertime I here the news about them,its negative. They are insulted by this insulted by that, when I look at what they are about all I see is hatred, they have been at war with themselves for the last 1000 years , now they are dragging
everybody else into it.

I am sick and tired of christians, I never had anything against them when I was six, everytime I hear the news about them it,s negative.
they are insulted by this and that , when I look at what they are about all I see is hatred, they have been at war with themselves for the last 2005 years and 30 days, now they are dragging everybody else into it.

No religion on the face of the earth has bloodier hands than christianity, more god fearin christians have died at the hands of other god fearin christians than from all the other religions combined.If yer looking for blood and butchery boy the Muslims ain,t even in the same leaque.

Mmm, Islam is right up there with Jesusology, my man. Both have pretty bloody histories. Pointing out the fact that Christianity has killed a lot of people doesn't make it okay for Islam to kill a lot of people.