Saudi drone strike

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I agree the only energy source available right now to keep heavy trucks and equipment running on schedule, but is it as cost efficient as Oil based energy?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
To bad those Palestinians listened to their neighbours and fled Israel .
Are you referencing the 700,000 Arabs that were forced to leave or be killed by the invading Jews? Those Palestinians?
This would be the thread where all the fukking creeps show their racist bullshit in support of the Jewish bankers rather than the Jews that were God's people before He showed them the door. Can you say slow learners??

The US and Israel are chronic liars, if the shit does hit the fan Putin will take out all the bankers in the Netherlands and Belgium, bet on it.
I also get the feeling that this closing act that is associated with the blood moons is a full year late as well as being 1/2 of what it should have claimed in just land areas.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I agree the only energy source available right now to keep heavy trucks and equipment running on schedule, but is it as cost efficient as Oil based energy?
You are agreeing to something that is not true, again.

Do you pick you facts based on how they make you feel emotionally and throw the context in the garbage??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hydrogen possibly. Nothing else that is available works on a large scale. Along with a few bicycles with electric backup fo citiots.
Nobody produces it in high volume. You don't see that as being a problem?? What do you do with the O2, just release an oxidizing agent with no study on the long term impact? Would that be the 4,000watt bike with 100mile range between recharges??

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
and the reality is that oil is being replaced as an energy source for transportation
Oil prices spike up $12 a bbl yesterday are are down $6 a bbl today.

because a drone

you could not ask for a better illustration of why running global economies on something like oil is such a ridiculous concept

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What you are seeing is how easily the World Bankers can cause a bit if shit and the rape the world for a few trillion. The people are the planet are getting stupider by the minute, the local Jewish collective being front and center is selling the lie rather than the facts, Just another normal day at bullshit central, almost.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

because a drone

you could not ask for a better illustration of why running global economies on something like oil is such a ridiculous concept
Have you ever uncovered a lie in your entire life?? Oil is one section, you wait till they control all the food if you think they can use oil to punish the useless eaters you have no idea what these creeps do.

Anyone notice the gas price is the same as it was before the crash a few years ago and the only thing missing is a recovery in the oil patch.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are you referencing the 700,000 Arabs that were forced to leave or be killed by the invading Jews? Those Palestinians?
This would be the thread where all the fukking creeps show their racist bullshit in support of the Jewish bankers rather than the Jews that were God's people before He showed them the door. Can you say slow learners??
The US and Israel are chronic liars, if the shit does hit the fan Putin will take out all the bankers in the Netherlands and Belgium, bet on it.
I also get the feeling that this closing act that is associated with the blood moons is a full year late as well as being 1/2 of what it should have claimed in just land areas.

So you freely admit the lands belong to the Hebrews do you?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In white natty world the Jews are the only real indians and the only ones who actually deserve to get their land back

Because Jebus

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
But Palestinians aren't real indians

Only jews are real indians, and therefore they should have all that land.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Here in my world with the vast majority of other people - as opposed to your small online coven of like-minded volks

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So you freely admit the lands belong to the Hebrews do you?
I freely admit you are as fukking stupid as a rock, lol. With you dumb fuks being an example of their greatness how can you question that the fall will be a full implosion, all on it's own.

My quote is the opposite of what you claim it is. His land, . . . period. All the Jews are showing is that without God they are thugs like all the heathen Gentiles.

You want a medal and applause for those defects, not gonna happen in my world.
I'm going to shred you in a few days time, it will be so much fun.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
As I said to begin with

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/17/sau...abqaiq-were-attacked-says-ex-us-diplomat.html

Saudi Arabia has “a great deal of explaining to do” on how it could not defend its “most critical” oil facility from drone attacks at the weekend, said Gary Grappo, former U.S. ambassador to Oman.

The Kingdom spent an estimated $67.6 billion on arms in 2018, according to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. Saudi Arabia was just behind the U.S. and China in terms of defense spending, Grappo told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Tuesday.

“I think the Saudi leadership has a great deal of explaining to do that a country that ranks third in terms of total defense spending ... was not able to defend its most critical, and I can’t underscore that enough, its most critical oil facility from these kinds of attacks,” said Grappo, who was previously in senior positions at the U.S. embassies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Baghdad, Iraq.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Gasoline in Calgary spiked to a whopping $0.959 a liter!!!!

..... Meanwhile in Surrey, they are asking $1.609 for a liter.

Gotta love the irony of the 'green economy'