Satanic American/British Babykillers:State Terrorism of the

freeminder

May 31, 2005
Re: Satanic American/British Babykillers:State Terrorism of

I have been trying to access the freespeech web-site that is titled "American/ British Satanic Baby Killers", I have been visiting that site on and off for about 6 months. For three weeks now, when I click on the link www.free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism , it redirects me to www.freespeech.org. I have e-mailed the host at that site a few days ago and ask why that site was removed. I stated that their site's name implies that people have the right to express their opinions and views, as Noam Chomsky once said "If we don't beleive in freedom of expression for people we dispise, we don't believe in it at all,(I, personally, agree with everything I have read on that web-site). I have not recieved a response as of yet. If anyone knows why this site was removed, or has some ideas on getting the word out about American State Terrorrism and empire building and fascism, please post it here or email me at tsoldo@yahoo.com.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: Satanic American/British Babykillers:State Terrorism of

freeminder said:
I have been trying to access the freespeech web-site that is titled "American/ British Satanic Baby Killers", I have been visiting that site on and off for about 6 months. For three weeks now, when I click on the link www.free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism , it redirects me to www.freespeech.org. I have e-mailed the host at that site a few days ago and ask why that site was removed. I stated that their site's name implies that people have the right to express their opinions and views, as Noam Chomsky once said "If we don't beleive in freedom of expression for people we dispise, we don't believe in it at all,(I, personally, agree with everything I have read on that web-site). I have not recieved a response as of yet. If anyone knows why this site was removed, or has some ideas on getting the word out about American State Terrorrism and empire building and fascism, please post it here or email me at tsoldo@yahoo.com.

Why bother, just turn on Al-Jazeera