Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Do you have any nonviable cells in your body? Best get rid of em quick!

Cancer cells. We kill them with radiation/chemo. Or are you suggesting cancer patients stop those treatments because they're killing cells in their body?

You've killed (aborted) your default position of "incest/abuse/rape" because you still think it's a Right...

Because it IS a right. A woman's RIGHT to choose what to do with HER body. Or can we now dictate what happens to YOURS as well?

Should we start saying men have to get vasectomies then? Because, you know, why should they get to choose whether they can or can't?

I'll STFU if it ever is a bonafide Right.

So you'll STFU now then?

Until then get used to being called a murderer.

The only way I, personally, would abort would have been something deadly to the child after birth that it'd be suffering, or immediate danger to my life.

Otherwise I'd go through with a pregnancy. Had it happened to me.

But that's me.

If another woman decides otherwise, that is her choice. Not mine.

Not yours.

She's no murderer.

BTW, those who have been giving women hysterectomies without being clear with their patients or doing so without their permission - you going to charge them with assault and murder of the children they would have had? Or do the doctors and staff involved get off scott free?

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Petros is correct - Trump can nominate whenever he wants either before or after the election. If you look at historical appointments, previous Administrations did exactly that so if Trump decides to nominate someone, he has every right to do so.

RBG did Americans a real disservice by leaving such a statement which clearly showed her hatred towards President Trump.
It's really too bad she had to leave the planet on such a sour note as she was such an accomplished activist & jurist. She led a remarkable life.

If I were her granddaughter, I would not have released that note. The country is divided enough as it is and this simply makes things worse but that's just me.

RBG - Rest in Peace with the knowledge that you may have created a "war" by your last words (figuratively speaking I hope).

JMHO

Yeah, well if you want to hate yourself, that's fine.

Thank goodness there are sensible people - women included - in the US who will stand up for what RBG stood up for and fight back against Trump and especially if Bitch McConnell decides to pull shit out of his ass like he said he would...

And HOUR after the woman died.

Just cause you want to be like Bitch McConnell and suck off Trump's mushroom doesn't mean the rest of the women in the US should too.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Just repeal Roe v. Wade

It's the Lefts way of not taking personal responsibility for one actions..

Seems to be the way of this generation, blame everyone else for their choice.

At the same time enforce stronger parental responsibility laws for the men who get a women pregnant..

There was once a time when a family unit, Mother & Father was a tradition..

This family unit has been eroded by the left and the standard of living with it too.

Oh the Irony of that bolded part!

Boom, you're such a hypocrite ass.

As for your family unit? Sure, it used to be a father and mother...

Also used to be a father, mother, father in law, mother in law (of either mother or father) and sometimes extended family like brother and his wife and kids...

Families change and evolve as society does.

Get over it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's still going to be hell if McConnell does put a nominee through, or tries to. Considering the excuse he gave Obama and the less time before the election there is... he may not even get the 51 needed to pass, if a judge is even confirmed that soon to go to the Senate.
What ?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Robyn Walsh, a University of Miami religion professor, watched the outpouring of grief after Ginsburg’s death and wrote “It says a lot about us that the loss of one voice leaves women and their allies feeling so helpless. I am grateful for RBG, her advocacy, and her strength. I'm enraged that we find ourselves here.”

http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com...t-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-dies-87-cancer/

So very, very true.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I take it nobody here has any doubts about how I feel about Mousseolini and Moscow Mitch.

So, that said, the Constitution says only that the President appoints justices, and the Senate confirms them. That requires a majority vote of the Senate. The process by which they do so is by rule, which is entirely up to the Senate, and can be changed at any time.

Anti-Trumpers are free to vent as much as they like, this is a losing battle. Time to focus on the elected branches.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Cancer cells. We kill them with radiation/chemo. Or are you suggesting cancer patients stop those treatments because they're killing cells in their body?
Because it IS a right. A woman's RIGHT to choose what to do with HER body. Or can we now dictate what happens to YOURS as well?
Should we start saying men have to get vasectomies then? Because, you know, why should they get to choose whether they can or can't?
So you'll STFU now then?
The only way I, personally, would abort would have been something deadly to the child after birth that it'd be suffering, or immediate danger to my life.
But that's me.
Not yours.
She's no murderer.
BTW, those who have been giving women hysterectomies without being clear with their patients or doing so without their permission - you going to charge them with assault and murder of the children they would have had? Or do the doctors and staff involved get off scott free?
Seems to me if we made it mandatory for all boys to be snipped at puberty there would be no unwanted babies.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
How many grandkids were not born because their mothers made a choice that has nothing to do with anyone but them and them alone?

Nor has it anything to do with you Boom.

Wanna choice in whether to abort a child? Be a woman. Otherwise, STFU.
Bravo!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Seems to me if we made it mandatory for all boys to be snipped at puberty there would be no unwanted babies.

That's true.

And Vasectomies can be reversed, so win-win for everyone!

So you're willing to demand/dictate all boys get vasectomies then???

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I take it nobody here has any doubts about how I feel about Mousseolini and Moscow Mitch.

So, that said, the Constitution says only that the President appoints justices, and the Senate confirms them. That requires a majority vote of the Senate. The process by which they do so is by rule, which is entirely up to the Senate, and can be changed at any time.

Anti-Trumpers are free to vent as much as they like, this is a losing battle. Time to focus on the elected branches.

Much as a lot of people hope otherwise, they also know your view is likely the one that'll happen, which is why many of my female friends are now petrified.

It's also the uncertainty of what'll happen once the election is over; how bad is it going to get because they are not expecting any peaceful transfer of power unless the Cult of Trump becomes horribly lazy and does SFA after things are over.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Much as a lot of people hope otherwise, they also know your view is likely the one that'll happen, which is why many of my female friends are now petrified.

It's also the uncertainty of what'll happen once the election is over; how bad is it going to get because they are not expecting any peaceful transfer of power unless the Cult of Trump becomes horribly lazy and does SFA after things are over.
Trump says he will be announcing the replacement within a couple of weeks. He and Mitch will push for that. Trump is talking a woman. (who fits his ideology ).
But then Trump is already talking a third term. His daughter is probably being groomed as we speak.

He now knows enough about the system to be really dangerous.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Trump says he will be announcing the replacement within a couple of weeks. He and Mitch will push for that. Trump is talking a woman.

That would actually be a good move on his part. It would be harder to attack a woman on women's issues. It would deflate the Democrats arguments considerably.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So you'll STFU now then?
But that's me.
Not yours.
She's no murderer.
Humans are a cancer?

If it's a Right, you'll have no problem proving so? Go for it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Humans are a cancer?

If it's a Right, you'll have no problem proving so? Go for it.

No, but that's not what you said.

You asked: Do you have any nonviable cells in your body?

I gave you my answer.

I also gave you my answer about abortion being a right.

Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it less of an answer.

Don't want women to get abortions, snip boys when they hit old enough to produce sperm. They can reverse it later.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, but that's not what you said.
You asked: Do you have any nonviable cells in your body?
I gave you my answer.
I also gave you my answer about abortion being a right.
Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it less of an answer.
Don't want women to get abortions, snip boys when they hit old enough to produce sperm. They can reverse it later.
Cancer cells are viable, that's why you need chemo to kill them.

Its a Right because you say so?

Are you Trump?