Return to Me

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This is an impossibility as the Earth and the water had not been created yet and there he is floating over non-existent waters. One of the more silly quotes in the bible.
Some of them are stories with a message. Because we wrote them they are flawed like us. But I guess if anyone draws some inner strength through a message or two, it can't be all bad

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yup that's the one. JLM What I have noticed over the years is that while many events and happenings seem to be accidental, there are those surprises that were implied through different means. In other words, the event or happening was not a surprise!! Anyway, in my world very few really horrid happenings were unexpected. Whereas, many of the lovely ones were. Denial or disbelief on my part?? Who knows. I am rarely surprised by the disasters, and only mildly surprised by the good ones.

That is how I feel today at this moment in time. Tomorrow who knows??

I'm a worrier by nature, but yet virtually every thing I've worried about for me and my loved ones, seldom comes to pass. Mind you I do kind of avoid the pitfalls that are killing others.................about 30 years ago I finally started learning from others' mistakes.................but I also know that won't last forever.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
I'm a worrier by nature, but yet virtually every thing I've worried about for me and my loved ones, seldom comes to pass. Mind you I do kind of avoid the pitfalls that are killing others.................about 30 years ago I finally started learning from others' mistakes.................but I also know that won't last forever.
I admit the lovely surprises were absolutely great, but the disasters were not ever within my control. In the end I was only ever in charge of my own destiny. I have learned that we cannot keep our loved ones safe and cannot extend our protection beyond ourselves.

I have come to understand that we do have destinies. Whether those destinies chosen by ourselves, based on what??? or by something as nebulous as "fate" or by an action/reaction universe, I have not discovered yet.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
This is an impossibility as the Earth and the water had not been created yet and there he is floating over non-existent waters.

"And God said, 'Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” (Genesis 1:6 NIV)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Some of them are stories with a message. Because we wrote them they are flawed like us. But I guess if anyone draws some inner strength through a message or two, it can't be all bad

Genesis by Let There Be Light - On Genesis ripping good read. All bad don't exist, positive and negative or the thing won't work.

Diesel engines can be operated on humans being injected into the combustion chamber. I'm about to file for patent.
Also for the giant blenders.

The chronic late paying electro customers will be processed first.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
This is an impossibility as the Earth and the water had not been created yet and there he is floating over non-existent waters. One of the more silly quotes in the bible.

"And God said, 'Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.' And it was so." (Genesis 1:9 NIV)