Religion of Peace in action

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There are Muzzies in Sri Lanka, almost 10% of the population in fact.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
There are Muzzies in Sri Lanka, almost 10% of the population in fact.
They're on the fringe and have been involved in defacing some of Sri Lanka's great Buddha's but this level of clockwork planning and implementation suggests that a much larger player is behind it. The Saudis? They were behind 9/11. They believe that they are God's soldiers on Earth. ISIS seems to be a likely candidate, first for their raw nihilism and second, because they are currently slithering away from the Syrian and Iraqi battlefields to set up shop somewhere else.

The raw hatred of peaceful Christian worshipers on the holiest of Christian days is extremely disturbing and whoever it is, their intent is deeply evil.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Israel Secretly Armed and Funded 12 Syrian Rebel Groups, Report Says

Israel supported rebel groups to push Iranian-backed forces and ISIS fighters away from the Israeli border, Foreign Policy reports
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...ly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

Israel Just Admitted Arming anti-Assad Syrian Rebels. Big Mistake

For the first time on the record, a senior official confirmed Israel's secret unconventional war in Syria, aimed at preventing Iranian encroachment. But what did Israel gain from exposing its 'anti-intervention' lie after so many years of denial?

In his final days as the Israel Defense Forces’ Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Gadi Eisenkot confirmed, on the record, that Israel had directly supported anti-Assad Syrian rebel factions in the Golan...
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...nti-assad-syrian-rebels-big-mistake-1.6894850

Through deception, thou shalt make war.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Christan churches and tourists appear to have been targeted. No Muslims in Sri Lanka ... Buddhist Sinhalese and Hindu Tamals.

Muslims were subjected to Christian inquisitions just as Christians were subjected to Islam jihads and that is likely why they hate Christians.

I partly dislike Christianity for the same reason as my own Gnostic Christian founders were subjected to the same inquisitions.

If Christianity had a moral ideology today, I would not likely feel as I do, but they do not. It is slightly better than the ideology of Islam but not by much. Both religions should be and are condemned by all moral thinkers.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Both religions should be and are condemned by all moral thinkers.
Let me guess, God fearing people who have left the corrupt NT behind.

You see no need to be concerned that they thing the exodus wars 'are still ongoing' when extermination was the normal way of dealing with 'your enemies'

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Let me guess, God fearing people who have left the corrupt NT behind.

You see no need to be concerned that they thing the exodus wars 'are still ongoing' when extermination was the normal way of dealing with 'your enemies'

If I was not concerned with stupid thinking, I would not be here.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You forget I know what forum you were on more than you were in this one. Not the most polished rocks in the stream are they??

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You forget I know what forum you were on more than you were in this one. Not the most polished rocks in the stream are they??

Did Jesus not seek out the ill to try to make them well?

Is that not a good ideology to follow?

If you were not in those forums to do that, why were you there?
In fact, why are you here is this forum of mostly low quality posters as compared to other sites I visit?

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Muslims were subjected to Christian inquisitions just as Christians were subjected to Islam jihads and that is likely why they hate Christians.
I partly dislike Christianity for the same reason as my own Gnostic Christian founders were subjected to the same inquisitions.
If Christianity had a moral ideology today, I would not likely feel as I do, but they do not. It is slightly better than the ideology of Islam but not by much. Both religions should be and are condemned by all moral thinkers.
Regards
DL
There are simply not enough gospels to draw from. Christianity was sanitized and dumbed down early on by Roman bureaucrats and free thought and interpretation were burnt at the stake. It's sort of the way that the U.S. public education system operates in the 21st Century.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did Jesus not seek out the ill to try to make them well?
'Well' in that they never died?? Maybe in your version of the Bible. It would appear the mission was the cross rather than God gave Him all the rewards before the cross.

Joh:7:39:
(But this spake he of the Spirit,
which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet given;
because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
Joh:20:17:
Jesus saith unto her,
Touch me not;
for I am not yet ascended to my Father:
but go to my brethren,
and say unto them,
I ascend unto my Father,
and your Father;
and to my God,
and your God.
Joh:20:22:
And when he had said this,