Religion of Peace in action

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your religion treats women like dogs Selfslop. Why don't ye just stfu dummy.

This also is a lie, and it proves my words true about Zionists: the enemies of God, the Islam, the Quran, Mohammed and enemies of Muslims.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This also is a lie, and it proves my words true about Zionists: the enemies of God, the Islam, the Quran, Mohammed and enemies of Muslims.
No it is not a lie. Recently I have seen the barbaric parasites stoning a woman to her death. There will be a heavy price to pay for the cruel merciless acts of your kind.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
What's all this noise about the 'religion of peace'!?

Therefore, the Zionists will be defeated and the Palestinians eventhough they are now weak, but they will overcome and conquer the Zionists. And this is the way of God: to help the truthful against the tyrant and against the transgressor.

The Zionists should totally wipe that sh^thole of a Palestine right off the face of this earth.

What a useless bunch slimy scum these Palistinians are.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Zionists should totally wipe that sh^thole of a Palestine right off the face of this earth.

What a useless bunch slimy scum these Palistinians are.

Therefore, you want to wipe out the Palestinians (many millions) and Muslims (1500 millions) off this earth, so that your Zionists may bubble and fart freely!

No it is not a lie. Recently I have seen the barbaric parasites stoning a woman to her death. There will be a heavy price to pay for the cruel merciless acts of your kind.

Where and when have you seen such tragedy!?
And if it was true such barbaric, what would the punishment of such cases in the Torah?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Therefore, you want to wipe out the Palestinians (many millions) and Muslims (1500 millions) off this earth, so that your Zionists may bubble and fart freely!

His brainless attitude is no different than the brainless attitude that many Arab countries around Israel have that want to see the same thing for Israel.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Yahweh. Obey like a slave. Allah. Submit like a slave. Do you see a difference?

I find it strange that all-powerful Gods have a need or want of slaves, but if slavery is all that Christians and Muslims aspire to after death, I am sure glad I am a Gnostic Christian and see Jesus as not being of the same ilk as Christian and Muslim slave aspirers. Jesus said he came to serve man but I guess that he is not like his father. Thank God for that. –;)

In the arena of cultural evolution, the secular and humanist West has decided that Jesus wins the God Wars. Christians have gone along with revering the nice (sort of) God, Jesus, instead of his poor satanic father.

If Muslims do not also go along with that archetypal prophet and savior Jesus, as being more authoritative than Muhammad, they will not survive and the religion will die.

This is inevitable as the world will not allow open religious slavery, --- which is what Muslim and Christian ideologies promote.

No?

Regards
DL

On Muslim slavery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOSIhg86oc

-----------

On archetypal Jesus. https://clyp.it/lqeu3cku

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
If all Muslims are the same, then I guess all Christians must be like the Westboro Baptist church.

All who fly the cross contribute to what Christianity is.

The fact that Westborough can exist is because there are enough Christians that follow it's ways.

Did those who were victimized by Christians care which denomination was coming after them?

If secular law had not brought Christianity to heel, we would still have inquisitions.

You might see a big difference between Islam and Christianity but I do not.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Insurgency attacks as a form of wars cannot be prevented. They can only be reduced.

It is ideologies like Islam's with their Sharia law that is the real enemy as well as the right wing fundamental Christians.

Both ideologies are slave holding ideologies and have no place in the free world. Both should be banned.

Regards
DL