Reincarnation Questions, etc....

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you took in all the members of all the various churches it is not a small number, that they practice it properly or not is beside the point because the Bible says 2/3 will get it wrong, that is why sending them to the grave until Satan is in the lake is part of prophecy. He isn't going to send believers there to make the ratio fit. The odds are that unbeliever will be more like 4/5 until the last prophecies are unfolding. A falling away from the truth is one of the two big things that has to happen before said return happens in all it's pain and glory (in that more people come out of the grave than are sent to it)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If you took in all the members of all the various churches it is not a small number, that they practice it properly or not is beside the point because the Bible says 2/3 will get it wrong, that is why sending them to the grave until Satan is in the lake is part of prophecy. He isn't going to send believers there to make the ratio fit. The odds are that unbeliever will be more like 4/5 until the last prophecies are unfolding. A falling away from the truth is one of the two big things that has to happen before said return happens in all it's pain and glory (in that more people come out of the grave than are sent to it)

Proving you know nothing whatsoever about reincarnation.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why, if 1/3 of the Gentiles on earth survive the return because they are believers, all the other ones that will be alive for that first period come out of the grave so that is the one resurrection that is mentioned. The ones not alive for that period are made alive at the GWT event, that is also a resurrection from the grave.

Some others say you do that at least 12 times as you work your way around the zodiac, it could be many more time greater than 12 if you are in one house until you get it down pat. Even after all that they have no answer for what happens when you die after perfecting the last house. Pisces. Those are the onlt two versions I am aware of. God gives you one shot and it is a forgone conclusion that you won't live a sinless life. The not coming back is more about sparing you the pain of living in an imperfect world where all sorts of nasty things happen to you and the ones you care about. If somebody could come back and go and find something he hid in a previous life then I would have to reevaluate my current outlook.
If unlimited returns were the norm wouldn't that make suicide the same as taking a shortcut a chance at a different life? (increasing the numbers dramatically)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
By most people I mean most people. Most of humanity think it's you atheists who are the whacko nutjobs.

Sorry to break that to you.

While at the same time you think anyone not belonging to your cult is a nut job and wrong. Don't you think that all the cults better agree on a common theme before you pick on the people that choose to think for themselves?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
While at the same time you think anyone not belonging to your cult is a nut job and wrong. Don't you think that all the cults better agree on a common theme before you pick on the people that choose to think for themselves?
That would mean 'we' would all agree that until the 'gathering' the Church would be fragmented and lose it's way as happens to a flock with no Shepherd to lead them. That is the current condition btw)The book that you dislike so much is the shepherd. If you don't think you have to think long and hard to understand just the format then you gave up reading it too soon or you never started.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The old books say the soul is here until it's baked to perfection in the heat of hell on earth. I think I've been arround a few times and I have some indication of what I'll be the next time. I just have to examine my failings for the clues.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
The day I was born, the moon was Void of Course, so this is supposed to be one of my last trips here......amen to that!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
By most people I mean most people. Most of humanity think it's you atheists who are the whacko nutjobs.

Sorry to break that to you.

"Whacko nutjobs" are found in all religions and denominations, but it has nothing to do with the religion or denomination.

I was just thinking about reincarnation in the past day or so and got to wondering if a person really wants to be reincarnated. The odds would be heavily in favour of returning as a starving malnourished waif in some third world country infested with stuff like Ebola or AIDS.