ReHashing Old Threads

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
They also used to hide us in caves when we had our periods.... History shows little of a "woman's decency"

We are really just pawns to you penis people, aren't we...

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Re: RE: ReHashing Old Threads

GreenGreta said:
We are really just pawns to you penis people, aren't we...

Pawns?! Oh Greta... you sorely misunderstand us males... we much prefer concub.... uhhhh mates :p:p /hide

As for witches & warlocks... hanging seems a much better method... forest critters need to eat too, ya know ;) Besides... it's much more ecological than sending all that soot into the air, yuck!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
perhaps dexter knows about this, but I recall reading that what really happened during the salem witch hunts, was that it was actually a mould on the grain that was used to make bread at that time, was the cause for the strange behaviour, a kind of acid trip. 8O
A perfect example of how science works, and a perfect example of how the ignorant work. :wink:

You chicken canucklehead...to scared to write the whole word eh :p concubine :p

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
peapod said:
perhaps dexter knows about this, but I recall reading that what really happened during the salem witch hunts, was that it was actually a mould on the grain that was used to make bread at that time, was the cause for the strange behaviour, a kind of acid trip. 8O
A perfect example of how science works, and a perfect example of how the ignorant work. :wink:

You chicken canucklehead...to scared to write the whole word eh :p concubine :p

:lol: :lol:

No... not chicken... it's just that the estrogen levels on the board are high enough that my survival instinct kicked in whilst writing that post.... and who am I to argue with genetic coding?! :p :lol: :lol:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I like left-over pizza cold.

I think I'll go for both...there really isn't much of either left. Toss in a big, red onion too. Fry up a couple eggs, make some toast (mmm...pumpernikle toast) and it's brunch.