Redneck- Homophobic insults force gay restaurant owners -close up sho

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well, I'm fibbing a tad, lol. I have had Thai curries but they usually add coconut milk and it makes it somewhat palatable. But it's still not my first choice. I usually go for the Pad Thai, lol.

It's the smell of the spice, I find it overwhelming and honestly more than a little nauseating.

Tried some Thai food recently- some were not what I would order again but other menu items a definite yes.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Tried some Thai food recently- some were not what I would order again but other menu items a definite yes.

There is actually a little Vietnamese restaurant around the corner from me that does the most amazing Pad Thai! When the cook turns up the heat on the sauce, let me tell you, that'll clear up your sinus problem, lol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's the smell of the spice, I find it overwhelming and honestly more than a little nauseating.

I second that!

My brother and I were having a couple of drinks and he and his girl went next door to have some Indian food. They came back REEKING of it.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Nothing wrong with chicken but I don't like curry. Blech!

I never did either, till my wife made curried chicken.................I'm a convert.

Trick is not to make it too strong, and use some tomato stuff so it's not all yellow.

Next comes the dot between the eyes.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's a Manitoba thing. Mom and pop joints can't compete with frnchises and they are buying in or closing down.

28 Chicken Chefs in MB

Chicken Chef Canada Ltd. | Menus

Yeah, see, it's the same damn thing that everybody is serving everywhere else. Fried chicken, pizza, burgers....fried chicken, pizza, burgers. This is the reason why when those little places open and they serve unique and interesting stuff, we should be giving them our business.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
It seems some peeps found they could not bully country folk. Anyone who wants to change my mind about queers needs to be able to deal with me. I don't believe in saying a word if they keep it to themselves, but looking for trouble will get them plenty from me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Does it come out of a bucket?

Nope- Olive or canola oil, some spices- 325 convection. I pack a lunch and chicken is healthy. Healthy bun, German mustard, pepper and yep mayo. No salt.
Add some pickled egg plant or hot peppers at times from the Italian store. MMMMM good

And I put peanut butter on my hamburger or sausage bun.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I never did either, till my wife made curried chicken.................I'm a convert.

Trick is not to make it too strong, and use some tomato stuff so it's not all yellow.

The only way I could do that is to wear a clothespin on the nose as I eat it, lol.

Next comes the dot between the eyes.

I would end up so cross eyed, lol.

Nope- Olive or canola oil, some spices- 325 convection. I pack a lunch and chicken is healthy. Healthy bun, German mustard, pepper and yep mayo. No salt.
Add some pickled egg plant or hot peppers at times from the Italian store. MMMMM good

I love the convection oven!!!! Such a great way to cook, meats are spectacular. I've done a good sized turkey in 3 hours, fully cooked and beautifully browned!!!

And I put peanut butter on my hamburger or sausage bun.

I keep hearing about the peanut butter on the burger thing. I gotta try that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It seems some peeps found they could not bully country folk. Anyone who wants to change my mind about queers needs to be able to deal with me. I don't believe in saying a word if they keep it to themselves, but looking for trouble will get them plenty from me.

Opening a restaurant is "looking for trouble?"

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Opening a restaurant is "looking for trouble?"

Of course...those fu cking faggots should have kept it in the closet.... married woman and been miserable their whole lives like everyone else. Fu cking queer basterds.,

In a restaurant you need to serve food that people will go to eat regularly.

Just a hunch... these two gentlemen were losing money in their biz. Think about it... a town of 1,700 and they're serving that stuff.

article doesn't say anything about losing money.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Of course...those fu cking faggots should have kept it in the closet.... married woman and been miserable their whole lives like everyone else. Fu cking queer basterds.,

Well of course. The nerve of them, existing like that. There's only so much "normal" folk can take after all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The town obviously needs the intervention of some sensitivity training consultants maybe. Their children should have counciling maybe a ribbon campainge, bully awareness classes, something has to be done, that chicken looks good.