Northern Ontario,
My personal favorite......

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
A lot of lefties did.
Yeah, I know. They were way off-base, though. I was evil for different reasons. :D

My Mum was a leftie, DG so I am well aware of the how the world is made for righties. When she was little going to school in Scotland, they used to tie her left hand behind her back and force her to use her right hand - thank heavens those days are gone.
That would have been nice. I had my left knuckles rapped so many times, it's the only place I have any effects of arthritis.

Adept at switching on the fly.8O
Used to drive pitchers nuts when I was at bat. :D

Ugliness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

So if I find it ugly it IS ugly.
Meh, ugly goes to the bone. You seem to have trouble with that.

They wouldn't if we nucked the little blighters.
hehe hop the pond and try it on this "little" Irishman, Peewee.

Yeah. It's Cockney rhyming sland for "f**ked".

Here's some more Cockney rhyming slang:

Look at those sweaties with their ginger barnets on their loaves and their ugly boat races on a ball of chalk to show their pride at being ginger. They look like they've never set their mince pies on a Cape of Good Hope. How they have the comic cuts to march down the field of wheat with their ginger barnets is a mystery to me. I suppose they just want people to be apples and spice to them. I hope they suffer terrible blisters on their plates of meat. At least they didn't cause Barney Rubble but I hope somebody kicked them up the bottle and glass and told them not to do it again.

Translation:

Look at those Scots with their ginger hair on their heads and their ugly faces on a walk to show their pride at being ginger. They look like they've never set eyes on a bar of soap. How they have the guts to march down the street with their ginger hair is a mystery to me. I suppose they just want people to be nice to them. I hope they suffer terrible blisters on their feet. At least they didn't cause trouble but I hope somebody kicked them up the *** and told them not to do it again.

Cockney Rhyming Slang
Cockney "wisdom". Yeah, we make fun of it at rugby tourneys sometimes.

I see. You want to f*ck the Irish.

Understandable from what I've seen of English women.
Ah, there are some quite fetching British women actually. The thing is, people like Blacklaff want to try nuckin other people's women because the Brit women won't have them.

I'd only f*ck a female Irish person.

I'm not a Doris (Cockney Rhyming Slang for gay), you know.
Probably not. Still, most Irish just call English, "English" because we (I am Irish by heritage) can't find a stronger term. Occasionally you all might be called gobshytes or wankers, but those aren't really strong enough descriptors. (I gotta love my Mum-in-law for her useful info). On the other hand, as a Canadian (also a people you've managed to insult frequently), I can think of many strong descriptors. ;)

I bet you can't translate that into Cockney Rhyming Slang, though.
Who'd wanna?