Rebellious Nevada rancher's pro-slavery remarks dim Republican support

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's called an auction, or livestock exchange. Yes, people move animals. That is after all how the BLM planned on recouping some of the fees owed to them by Bundy. It's not their first time doing this either...

Somebody is going to an auction whip out a million in cash and buy 900 head and move them 30 per semi load from where to where? Would they moving them further or closer to a finished product auction? Are these 900 other cattle going to fall from the sky? How old are they? How long to get travel papers from vets for 900 head so you aren't spreading disease? How long to get state approval? And on and on and on...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
How many cattle sold at auction each year Petros? Of course there's paperwork involved. Red herring.

And I suppose there's always those other farmers on the same land that Tecumsehsbones mentioned...I wonder how they might increase their herd size? :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everyone else pays grazing rights... this guy is just a f*cking deadbeat..
The fees are supposed to be returned to the land in the form of road-building and water-troughs and other such things rather than the money going into a common fund and no improvements made.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How many cattle sold at auction each year Petros? Of course there's paperwork involved. Red herring.

And I suppose there's always those other farmers on the same land that Tecumsehsbones mentioned...I wonder how they might increase their herd size? :lol:
How many buffalo grazed on that land before they were slaughtered ?
More or less then Bundy's Cattle ?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
blah, blah, blah...since 1993 man.

why is everyone losing their minds in 2014?

mad now disease?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The guy didn't pay his federal grazing right fees. This has nothing to do with Indians
Bundy is another nut case and people jumped on his band wagon. As soon as he
had an audience he started with his verbal nonsense. Oh and I love the Patriot Party
they held patriot party I am sure they trotted out the flag and sang about old glory and
put their hand over their heart and celebrated being freeloaders on the land Other
ranchers pay their fees and they obey the law.
This guy didn't hold up his part of the bargain and should face the music.
Republicans and Tea Party folk backed the wrong horse in this case but I doubt they
knew his opinions prior to him putting his foot in his mouth

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The guy didn't pay his federal grazing right fees. This has nothing to do with Indians
had an audience he started with his verbal nonsense. Oh and I love the Patriot Party
they held patriot party I am sure they trotted out the flag and sang about old glory and
put their hand over their heart and celebrated being freeloaders on the land Other
Republicans and Tea Party folk backed the wrong horse in this case but I doubt they

Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson warn conservatives about Bundy ranch dispute - The Week

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Red heifer. Are you done wondering yet?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
What do you think about the decision of the US Govt. to send snipers to Bundy's ranch instead of recording a lien against his property?

Can you provide proof that the above actually happened?

After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially.

NATIONAL OFFICE: Statement from Director of the Bureau of Land Management Neil Kornze on the Cattle Gather in Nevada

Bundy supporters were acting as snipers.

Bill Maher: Maybe the GOP Should Just Stop Courting Racists Like Bundy! | Mediaite

Protester Eric Parker from central Idaho aims his weapon from a bridge next to the Bureau of Land Management’s base camp where seized cattle

From The Daily Mail: A Photographic Essay Of The Bundy Ranch Siege | YouViewed/Editorial

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UcSCsyavTg

All of this is a reminder that the only good Bundy out there ........ Al Bundy

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
More evidence that the right will continue to dwindle or have to adopt a more progressive agenda.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
More evidence that the right will continue to dwindle or have to adopt a more progressive agenda.

No it isn't.

But it is simple proof that several incarnations of government since 1993 couldn't or wouldn't collect on an unpaid debt.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Conservatism has been in decline for a long time now.

Even most of today's right are actually liberals.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Sure it does. The Native Americans backed him 100%. Each and everyone of them.

Conservatism has been in decline for a long time now.

Even most of today's right are actually liberals.

Not in Canada. Look at the rise in conservatism around this forum from former libs. Voter ID enforcement, enforcing immigrations laws, Canadian jobs for Canadians first. Ouch it must sting you eh?