RCMP Cpl. Ron Francis, who smoked marijuana on job, found dead

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Hey, watch it buddy, she's my woman! -:) Where's your sparring partner today? -:)

hey, if there's going to be a fight over me, can I choose the outfits you have to wear? Plleeaasse? Oh this could be so awesome...You're not shy are ya?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Hey, watch it buddy, she's my woman! -:) Where's your sparring partner today? -:)

Well Bear does not spar with him, he cuts him and upsets him is all.
But The RNC (Rumor Net Central)has a claim that one of you has a thing for the other.
So fess up- Pretend this is Dr Phil or that other wack nut, former mayor of some US city.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
hey, if there's going to be a fight over me, can I choose the outfits you have to wear? Plleeaasse? Oh this could be so awesome...You're not shy are ya?

Totally paranoid! -:) -:) -:), but I can make exceptions.

Well Bear does not spar with him, he cuts him and upsets him is all.

Can't really blame him, he can be so much fun!-:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Totally paranoid! -:) -:) -:), but I can make exceptions.

Can't really blame him, he can be so much fun!-:)

Like a canker is how I used to look at him. Now i watch him spin, ad spin and dig a hole, paint himself into a corner.
Then I have a nice laugh.
Only way to deal with him.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Like a canker is how I used to look at him. Now i watch him spin, ad spin and dig a hole, paint himself into a corner.
Then I have a nice laugh.
Only way to deal with him.

Oh, he's one in a million- the other 999999 either quit or smarten up!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
PTSD has been treated with Mary J. Google is your friend.

Didn't seem to do much for Cpl. Francis.

The Marijuana lobby relies on anecdote.. and fantasy. Anyone who has been involved as a habitual user over a period of time with the drug, including me.. knows how disordered and depressed it makes you. It has NO therapeutic value.

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I guess drugs do kill. This man smoked drugs and is now dead. Irrefutable proof.

I bet he drank water too. lol.

The Marijuana lobby relies on anecdote.. and fantasy. Anyone who has been involved as a habitual user over a period of time with the drug, including me.. knows how disordered and depressed it makes you. It has NO therapeutic value.

Or maybe you were disordered and depressed so you self medicated? You may have choosen the wrong medication...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Studies have shown it can make a difference. But it is also true that other underlying physiological problems, such as schizophrenia can be exacerbated when the patient has a long history of consistent, daily and high use of street drugs.
Any drug has problems / side effects.

But this mans death and others within the RCMP and Military are rising and the Govts treatment programs are a sham.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
One case confirms your case? Bwaaahahaha.

The Marijuana lobby relies on anecdote.. and fantasy.
Actually, no. Studies have been published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

But you go right ahead embarrassing yourself.

Anyone who has been involved as a habitual user over a period of time with the drug, including me.. knows how disordered and depressed it makes you. It has NO therapeutic value.
Sounds like anecdote and fantasy.