Ramifcation of a Conservative vote- Goodby Canada!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Except for you no doubt.

You would have noted the "we" in that rant. It indicates plainly my own guilt in the whole affair. I was not properly "on guard for thee" during most of my life. I apologize for that and I can only offer my poor education as the reason.

Hey Beav ya gotta get the "Zionist" perjorative in everything don't cha.

That's a gross misrepresentation. You must be a zionist.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You would have noted the "we" in that rant. It indicates plainly my own guilt in the whole affair. I was not properly "on guard for thee" during most of my life. I apologize for that and I can only offer my poor education as the reason.

Since I am neither spineless nor stupid, you have my condolences.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern

That's a gross misrepresentation. You must be a zionist.
Thank You.

cyberclark

Electoral Member
About Brians Conservatives.... Ironically he implimented the GST to pay off our national debt.... so it has been said yet where did that get us ? Seems it just got the whole lots more money for the government spend ....It seems the Government changed for the distaste of the previous one , never for a better program plan. We see the creation of parties over the years that just seem like protests movements .... the underlining theme here is what ever government it is ...they aren't listening !!!!..... or , we just don't know what the hell we want.

Your friend Brian did not go to the GST to pay down debts. Debts are necessary in the Conservative world of corporate welfare!

What Mulroney did however was point out industry was paying too much as a manufacturing tax. As an option to spread that tax over the population he put forward the GST which was a much higher level of personal taxation than had been under the manufacturing tax.

You can look forward to this Conservative Government adding more layers of tax on those who can least afford it and you can bet they will continue to turn down the corporate tax far beyond what is necessary or even correct.

It is Conservatives, following Conservative agenda with no concern for fall out. That is why we have a choice between parties and ideals.

I find it interesting to observe the zionist orchestrated disintegration of nationalism in the west. Our metamorphosis into spineless stupid people is complete, we are now just bugs that the bankers will walk on as they transit between award shows in honour of the most dishonourable traitors ever allowed to eat at a democratic trough. There is no hope whatever of avoiding the spread of war in North America. It will not be fixed until it has been destroyed. The pattern is well understood and well exercised. No one will be spared resetting the capitalist machine to zero. Then the same twisted gaming starts all over again. So while some amuse themselves squabbling about non existent political divisions in Canada the elite international finance machine continues to eat the country, lock stock and barrel. When and if we wake up it will be in a burning nation set on fire by those whom we have elevated to serve. Well we've been served. How do you like eating **** all day?

Wow!
A lost Wild Rose person!

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I find it interesting to observe the zionist orchestrated disintegration of nationalism in the west. Our metamorphosis into spineless stupid people is complete, we are now just bugs that the bankers will walk on as they transit between award shows in honour of the most dishonourable traitors ever allowed to eat at a democratic trough. There is no hope whatever of avoiding the spread of war in North America. It will not be fixed until it has been destroyed. The pattern is well understood and well exercised. No one will be spared resetting the capitalist machine to zero. Then the same twisted gaming starts all over again. So while some amuse themselves squabbling about non existent political divisions in Canada the elite international finance machine continues to eat the country, lock stock and barrel. When and if we wake up it will be in a burning nation set on fire by those whom we have elevated to serve. Well we've been served. How do you like eating **** all day?

Blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blh blah blah blah blah blah bankers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah bankers. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah b;ah blah blah blah blah bankers blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blh blah blah blah blah blah bankers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah bankers. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah b;ah blah blah blah blah bankers blah bankers blah blah blah blah blah blah bankers.

You're improving.

Since I am neither spineless nor stupid, you have my condolences.

I'm sorry, I was not aware that you had been out of the country during it's occupation.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Avro whose the Hottie in your avatar.

Elisha Cuthbert

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Riveting!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
If they are quick to use the skin of a woman to bolster their positions here in a public forum what liberties would they take in their real lives I wonder? There you are ladies, how would you like to be chained by marriage to one of them?