Racist posters reading 'F--- Your Turban' litter University of Alberta

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, durry, Iran has ethnic minorities within its borders, including Arabs, Turks, and Kurds.
I wonder if the Kurds, a notoriously proud and fierce people, are aware that their name means "cheese" in English.

Better not tell 'em. As I said, they're notoriously proud and fierce.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Most Iranians are Persian. My apologies to Durry if all of this is confusing him.

Yeah, durry, Iran has ethnic minorities within its borders, including Arabs, Turks, and Kurds.

Religiously, it has Shi'a, Sunni, Baha'is, Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians.

Again, my apologies Durry.
Your apology is accepted.

Yeah, I know Iran is another sh^thole loser country.

This is another loser country from which its loser people come crawling into Caucasion Christian countries to be cared for. These losers are totally useless and can't look after themselves.

As I said, they're notoriously proud and fierce.
Yeah, proud fierce and totally useless

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I think Canada should round up all of its white nationalists, find some unused land somewhere in Canada that no one is claiming for themselves, and ship them all there. Then declare that land a sovereign state, strip its inhabitants of their citizenship (they can create their own anyway), and then allow them to keep all the non-whites out.

Heck, the US could give us all of its white nationalists too and we can ship them all there too. We could call it the White Kingdom of Durryland.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

It's local inhabitants. Many of the people who built Mississauga in this generation aren't white. Besides, white nationalists can't handle Mississauga. They need a wall-to-wall white inbred nation for themselves.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How anyone with any amount of education can believe in this day and age that wearing a rag on your head is going to give you some kinda power, has to be sick in the head.

And we have a Defence minister wearing one, sheesh, how very stupid.

What difference does it make to anything?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I think Canada should round up all of its white nationalists, find some unused land somewhere in Canada that no one is claiming for themselves, and ship them all there. Then declare that land a sovereign state, strip its inhabitants of their citizenship (they can create their own anyway), and then allow them to keep all the non-whites out.

Heck, the US could give us all of its white nationalists too and we can ship them all there too. We could call it the White Kingdom of Durryland.
If you did that, then all the rag heads and all other useless Browns would sneak into white mans country. Everybody wants to go where the White guys are.

After all, that's how N America got so populated by these visible minorities to start with. N America was settled by caucasions originally, in case you don't know.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
And think of the racially-mixed marriages going on in Mississauga. I don't think Durry could handle that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's local inhabitants. Many of the people who built Mississauga in this generation aren't white. Besides, white nationalists can't handle Mississauga. They need a wall-to-wall white inbred nation for themselves.
. They arent? Who is doing the building? Chinese day labourers?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your apology is accepted.

Yeah, I know Iran is another sh^thole loser country.

This is another loser country from which its loser people come crawling into Caucasion Christian countries to be cared for. These losers are totally useless and can't look after themselves.

Yeah, proud fierce and totally useless
The Kurdish peshmerga is widely recognized (by people who know what they're talking about) as the only indigenous force in the Middle East that's worth a bucket of warm spit.

So of course you didn't know that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Are you one of those racists?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Are you one of those racists?

Whites are a race to which I belong. White Nationalists are not a race but a racial movement. Whites who are not white nationalists would be more than welcome anywhere in Canada. White Nationalists need to be set apart.