R-words

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I wonder who the colour-blind idiot that came up with the name was in the first place.
Here, looksee:

Red skinned item:

native Americans (we are brown, stupid):

lol Anyways, I could not care even if we were green-skinned or even paisley or argyle.

There were four original races; Black, white, red and yellow. Until it became P in-C. Now everybody breeds with everybody and they're all going to be multi-coloured.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There were four original races; Black, white, red and yellow. Until it became P in-C. Now everybody breeds with everybody and they're all going to be multi-coloured.
erm Nope. One original race. The idea that there are different races of Homo Sapiens is a social construct.
race | human | Britannica.com

What are the Australian aborigines?
Which ones? There are many clans (or nations, if you prefer) of aborigines just as there are many clans of native North Americans. Most are dark brown, I think.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
erm Nope. One original race. The idea that there are different races of Homo Sapiens is a social construct.
race | human | Britannica.com

Just as soon as we do away with the idea that there are different races of humans, we might be able to put away the idea that any are superior to others.

We may be able to celebrate the differences and learn to be better humans.