Quit Picking on the Republicans

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Would you be happier if he died from it?
"Were you happy when Dylann Roof shot nine black people in a church?"

That's the kind of path you just took one step down, Sleepy. Probably best not to.

All you're doing is setting up for an ad hominem attack, which would only make you look dumb.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Lou Dobbs Said Media Hyped Coronavirus. Now He’s in Quarantine.

Haven't heard of Lou in a coon's age. I always admired him, back in the day, hope does well at getting this rid of this horrible scourge! (Haven't watched CNN in a coon's age)

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Haven't heard of Lou in a coon's age. I always admired him, back in the day, hope does well at getting this rid of this horrible scourge! (Haven't watched CNN in a coon's age)
He's been on Fox News for some time now and has completely lost his mind.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"Were you happy when Dylann Roof shot nine black people in a church?"

That's the kind of path you just took one step down, Sleepy. Probably best not to.

All you're doing is setting up for an ad hominem attack, which would only make you look dumb.
Why? I've got nothing against Blacks!
His post suggested something different about Lou Dobbs!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs in self-quarantine after staffer tests positive for coronavirus

“Lou feels well, he has no symptoms, but out of an abundance of caution, he and his team are taking the necessary precautions," Asman added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...-self-quarantine-after-staffer-tests-positive

From a lefty source. Lou is fine and being unselfish.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why? I've got nothing against Blacks!
His post suggested something different about Lou Dobbs!
He clearly don't like Lou Dobbs. Can't say as I blame him.

But you chose to equate not liking Lou Dobbs to wanting him dead, and didn't even have the balls to make it a statement. All for the purpose of establishing your moral superiority.

Church Lady ain't a good look on you. Just sayin'.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Mnuchin is asking for $500 billion that he can direct at his sole discretion to troubled corporations, including Trump's own.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

But you chose to equate not liking Lou Dobbs to wanting him dead, and didn't even have the balls to make it a statement. All for the purpose of establishing your moral superiority.

Well chummy, May your dog pee in your teepee instead of going outside!

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
I suppose I want Rand Paul dead as well for pointing something out.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Oh man, my favorite part of today’s episode. Rand Paul voting against all Americans getting a coronavirus test then even though showing ZERO symptoms gets a free test AND HAS IT.