Questions About 911 I've Got a Few

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"If awakened in time from their narcotic stupor, the American people would rise to drive out the usurpers and restore a Constitutional government. That is the greatest fear of the Global Elite. They must keep the American public distracted a little while longer until we are completely disarmed and helpless."

I love it.

How do you feel, vanni, about what mrmom said about the 911 evidence being brought befor a judge?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Questions About 911 I've Got a Few

Vanni Fucci said:
Homeland Security would label any hostile militia as a terrorist force and the FBI would be ordered to take decisive action against them...

No one said it would be easy....

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Jay said:
I love it.

How do you feel, vanni, about what mrmom said about the 911 evidence being brought befor a judge?

I feel he is correct...one of the first things Bush did after his first inaugeration was to pad the Supreme Court with republican judges...you have to know that any action against Bush et al, would eventually be brought before those judges...so that it can be made to quietly disappear...

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Correct me if I'm wrong, any case that went to the US Supream Court would hardly be quiet. The media would be all over it.

Bush does have the right to appoint those judges, and they swear to the consititution...

I still have faith in American justice, maybe I shouldn't.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Questions About 911 I've Got a Few

I guess I will have to quote myself here.

Jay said:
the constitution must be defended from foreign and domestic enemies.

I think it might be time to call on the militias

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Small fires in tower 7?
I suppose the imbecil that started this conspiracy theory was there, no wait, a few days before at least to see them stringing up dynamite.

Madrid buildings collapsing slower than the North and South Towers? Well I suppose it didn't have the truss open design like the world trade center had to maximize space. Did anyone say jet fuel?

Missile fired into the Pentagon?
Yes, I suppose that's likely in broad daylight with a few hundred witnesses, not to mention the dead on board flight 77.

Aliens landing in Roswell? Oh nevermind thats another topic.

Puh-leaze. You guys read too many conspiracy theories.
How can anyone be so inept overtly and so incompetent covertly, ever think of that?

Can you at least do some research to the best of your abilities from afar before you make comments like that?

I'll quote one of Rev's favorite intellectuals:
"The evidence is always on the surface" - Noam Chomsky