Question

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I thought you wanted to argue, typical female, changed her mind in thirty-eight seconds. What in hell is alternative country.:laughing7::wave:

Poor, poor man. Never paying attention. I didn't say I wanted to argue. I spelled out what I wanted and you still don't get it. Sooooo typically male. It's sad really. :|

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Now, wouldn't it make the thread SO much more interesting if you asked the WOMEN if they'd have slept with Anna Nicole? Come on. Asking the men is just boooooorrrrinnngggg..

As for my fave food, I love vietnamese, mexican, and greek. I hate anything I have to eat too often.

I didn't sleep with Anna Nicole, she isn't my type.

I like vietnamese Pho bo (soup, right?). Unless they put tripe in it. I don't like tripe in my soup.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I didn't sleep with Anna Nicole, she isn't my type.

I like vietnamese Pho bo (soup, right?). Unless they put tripe in it. I don't like tripe in my soup.

Yeah, Anna Nicole's a bit too fake for me. Not my sort of dish at all.

There's this great little hole in the wall Vietnamese restaurant in Edmonton, down in Chinatown, called Pagolac. I LOVE their soups. Satay beef soup. Yum. I avoid the more severely ethinc dishes like cartlidge and tripe too though. What can I say, I'm a little too western that way.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Sorry to say but Anna Nichol is not fake anymore. probably doesn't stop her from getting some tho lol:laughing7:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yeah, Anna Nicole's a bit too fake for me. Not my sort of dish at all.

There's this great little hole in the wall Vietnamese restaurant in Edmonton, down in Chinatown, called Pagolac. I LOVE their soups. Satay beef soup. Yum. I avoid the more severely ethinc dishes like cartlidge and tripe too though. What can I say, I'm a little too western that way.

My dad, the pc guy he was, told me those restaurants used cats caught in the alley for menu items. I can't get that out of my brain. Never been in one because of it.