Quesion about the ascention of Jesus.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Mornin' JLM! Jack reminds me of another catholic that used to live here. He wouldn't take his meds either. They had to keep carting him off to the psych ward. The town got a restraining order out on him and now he can't come within 50 kilometers of here.

He's not going to like you, Cliff...........:lol::lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just did a quick check on the total # of restraining orders issued and Catholics are a way down on the list, seems like the highest % goes to people who deny God.
It was one conducted by the Vatican by why would they lie?

Please post verification about your your post? Not that I don't believe you, it just seems that you seem to be determining why a restraining order was issued. You seems to totally dismiss that 'meds' could have had any side-effect that makes people dangerous to themselves and others. Anti-depressants were being taken by some that have been involved in the mass, random mass killings, yet you remain totally fixed that being a Catholic was the cause, lol. Seriously you appear much more brainwashed than someone who is on meds. What kind and what doseage was he doing? Did he have a Catholic doctor, question like that that should have answers before determining the cause for the restraining order.

Hopefully he got a new doctor and now the one that was over-dosing him is still in your community doing the same thing to other members of your community.

He's not going to like you, Cliff...........:lol::lol:
Cliffy doesn't even like Cliffy, that is shown by a non-religious person posting continuously in/on threads that are specifically geared to, wait for it, religion. That would seem to make him a sucker for self-inflicted punishment, nothing deranged about that. lol

Last edited:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Don't you think everyone has the right to believe whatever they want without ridicule from someone else UNLESS of course they are maligning someone? "

Of course I do!

That is exactly the reason that I object to some grade-two-graduate, semi-illiterate ridiculing my beliefs.

"You forgot to mention your "disrespect" for anybody who is not a rabid conservative catholic like you. You are a nasty hateful guy, Jack, that is why I like picking your nose."

Cliffy I am no more rabid, no more hateful Catholic than you are a rabid and hateful atheist. As far as respect, I have always given you and your ilk far more than you ever afforded to me.

So, please DO NOT quit picking my nose. I will be happy to provide for your education all the snot you need. Certain that you will find more smarts, wisdom and common sense in my snot, than you could ever hope to jam into your liberal cranium.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I knew the man well. He suffered from schizophrenia. The drugs they are prescribed are not nice and many with that illness do not like to take them. But some, like my friend, are are a danger to others and need to be on meds to control their delusional behaviour. His actions were intensified by his catholic beliefs. Angels told him to do the things he did.

I had intentionally left out some details because it was none of you business Mhz. Anybody who believes in the psychopath that you call god would have to be self hating. You probably own a cat of nine tails for self flagellation. It is interesting that you think that just because someone does not believe in your pscho god, they must be self hating. Have you ever heard of mirroring?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Jack,

"You can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination as to why I use'd that phrase.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Just did a quick check on the total # of restraining orders issued and Catholics are a way down on the list, seems like the highest % goes to people who deny God.
It was one conducted by the Vatican by why would they lie?

Please post verification about your your post? Not that I don't believe you, it just seems that you seem to be determining why a restraining order was issued. You seems to totally dismiss that 'meds' could have had any side-effect that makes people dangerous to themselves and others. Anti-depressants were being taken by some that have been involved in the mass, random mass killings, yet you remain totally fixed that being a Catholic was the cause, lol. Seriously you appear much more brainwashed than someone who is on meds. What kind and what doseage was he doing? Did he have a Catholic doctor, question like that that should have answers before determining the cause for the restraining order.

Hopefully he got a new doctor and now the one that was over-dosing him is still in your community doing the same thing to other members of your community.
lol

Cliffy doesn't even like Cliffy, that is shown by a non-religious person posting continuously in/on threads that are specifically geared to, wait for it, religion. That would seem to make him a sucker for self-inflicted punishment, nothing deranged about that. lol
Could be. Or else it could also be that he likes poking holes in silly religious dogma. It could be he's simply bored by the rest of life. Could be doctor prescribed therapy for a lack of a sense of humor. lol Could be lots of things.

Um, re: noses - I blow mine.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
'"You can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination as to why I use'd that phrase.'

So said Cliffy.

Cliffy, based on your posts it is hard to imagine that you have any friends - with the possible exception of JLM and Cliffy, or perhaps SirJosephPorter - so picking anyone's nose is, indeed a forbidden territory for you.

So come and keep picking my nose. I am generous enough not to resent your getting a free education from my snot.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
'"You can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination as to why I use'd that phrase.'

So said Cliffy.

Cliffy, based on your posts it is hard to imagine that you have any friends - with the possible exception of JLM and Cliffy, or perhaps SirJosephPorter - so picking anyone's nose is, indeed a forbidden territory for you.

So come and keep picking my nose. I am generous enough not to resent your getting a free education from my snot.

Seems that you have some cocaine residue in your mucous, Jack. Care to explain your self?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"he's the second coming of Christ isn't he? He suffers for all of us :icon_smile:"

Typical uncaring, cruel, uncompassionate, miserable and perfectly natural comment from a communist liberal. Too bad that Michael J Fox threw his chips in with liberal A$$ho1es like this.

Nothing could be more fun for a liberal than making fun of a person's sickness.

Congratulations, DurkaDurka! You winn the title of jerk of the century.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Congratulations, DurkaDurka! You winn the title of jerk of the century.

You don't know how much this means to me, I'm flattered to be honest. For you, the holier then thou, angry conservative to bestow me with such an award is an honour. I will take this reward to me grave.

Thanks, Yukon Gold.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"he's the second coming of Christ isn't he? He suffers for all of us :icon_smile:"

Typical uncaring, cruel, uncompassionate, miserable and perfectly natural comment from a communist liberal. Too bad that Michael J Fox threw his chips in with liberal A$$ho1es like this.

Nothing could be more fun for a liberal than making fun of a person's sickness.

I don't see anywhere that there is a reference to MJFox's sickness.
He could be suffering due to having to watch his movies over and over.

It's always fun to jump to conclusions, but sometimes you just look silly.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
It takes total complete idiot who is inflicted with the malice to cause personal hurt, to make statements about someone's personal medication, which - the last time I looked - were totally confidential and personal.

For these folks idiocy and stupidity reigns supreme.

So, any reference by any idiot to any medication - real or imaginary - that I might take will be considered an overflow of crap from an unexhaustable source of crap.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
The Rabbi says that Jesus was a smart ordinary man and his followers made up these stories to validate a growing religion.

God and Jesus must be having a good laugh at this one where the Christians actually believe that Jesus is God.

If you didn't have Christians it would be a dull place Hey that's why God made Christians because the world needs a good joke.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I knew the man well. He suffered from schizophrenia. The drugs they are prescribed are not nice and many with that illness do not like to take them. But some, like my friend, are are a danger to others and need to be on meds to control their delusional behaviour. His actions were intensified by his catholic beliefs. Angels told him to do the things he did.
Does that ever happen because of meds? Are you saying if Angels are mentioned then the person belongs in a hospital? Here is a recent true story, an ancient woman was admitted to hospital suffering from delusions, hallucinations, etc. It was an overdose of one of her mens. It was thought she took to many pills at one time. Long story short version.
-because she had the 1918 flu she has hypersenisitve to any and all drugs. A child's dose was equal to a adult dose for a normal person. That drug was what cause all those things but she was taking the amounts as specified. They were usually increased rather than being backed off on despite several family members mentioning that a little goes a long way as far as drug side-effects. There reasoning was that she was talking to God as if He was in the room. Not a big surprise to the family because she was a Christian that has been known to pray to God nightly, often more for the sake of others than for herself. Get that back down the delusions go away. A few months down the road and some playing around with the meds she has another trip to the main hospital, almost the very same symptoms. The pros even thought the deep end was near, especially now she was yelling at the nurses that they were trying to kill her and threw away anting they tried to give her. A few days pass and she becomes lucid again. Now they give her a portion of a child's dose.

To the other part you mentioned, drugs for control. The flu she had in 1918 left her a bit different. One drug that controlled the uncontrollable (calm, rage, calm) worked for her. She had it down to taking even a part of 1 pill when she felt those fits of angers coming on (heat flash just prior). She used that for control quite effectively for 30+ years. After her regular Dr. passed on her new ones looked at the history (a little, never back as far as 1918).
This drug is considered very addictive for a normal person, in her case it should have just been left the way it was. So while prescribed drugs do have their place mistakes do happen. Their insurance rates are probably second. lawyer's insurance rates are even higher because people sue when mistakes are made. That is what malpractice is. The the woman's case the right meds solved all the possible problems but it was the wisdom of her children that was above the wisdom of the medial professionals.
She also told me one day before this happened that she could hear trumpets at certain times, when asked if they were in tune she said yes so I suggested she sit back and enjoy the music. You can't even rule out, in all certainty, that the music wasn't there only because her God sent it to her to listen to.

I had intentionally left out some details because it was none of you business Mhz. Anybody who believes in the psychopath that you call god would have to be self hating. You probably own a cat of nine tails for self flagellation. It is interesting that you think that just because someone does not believe in your pscho god, they must be self hating. Have you ever heard of mirroring?

I intentionally left out some of the details because it is none of your business.
What you mean is that I must be deranged to believe in God as you define Him. On more than one occasions I have explained in some detail how my view is arrived at, like water off a duck's back. After 10 such episodes you still talk to me like it is the first day we met......
Want a black cat, I've got all I need of those. lol.
Your God is psycho, the destroyer, death incarcerate. . The verses I have led you through would even have you being there for eternity with my God, maker of living worlds.

Mirror up pal.