Quebec Imam: "Beating [women] in Islam is a type of education"

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You got that out of my post? Really? I guess I'm going to have to start dumbing things down for you as well. So, here goes...if a Muslim promoting misogyny means all Muslims are misogynistic then a Christian promoting misogyny means all Christians are mysogynistic. Clearly your problem is with Muslims and you have no problem with misogyny.

You're in a thread defending Islam. And Muslims are practicing beating women for disobeying all over canada as we speak.
So yes, you're actions of defending Islam means you think it's acceptable.

Actions speak louder then words. And your action is defending Islam.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well if you could read at all, you would see that Christians teach the same things. Now, who is a retard?

So if the Mr. Jones beats his wife, it should be ok for Mr. Smith to as well?

I do not see any current Canadian Christian churches preaching wife beating. If there are some, they should be denounced as well as these Imans.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So it's ok to beat your wife according to these two numnuts. :) :)
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
Yes they'll know we are Christians by our love

So you both are saying it's perfectly acceptable for Muslims to beat their wife's if they don't obey to their husbands.
I'm shocked:) :) :) :)
Fortunately, the superb Canadian health-care system can provide you with counselling to help you get over the trauma.

Canadian Islam Imams are teaching Muslims all over canada it's acceptable to beat your wife if she doesn't obey you and that's pefectly acceptable to you.
Yep, Muzzies, Christers, Jooz, whatever. Once you accept the notion of a big beardy f*cker in the sky running your life, pretty much anything becomes OK.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
Yes they'll know we are Christians by our love

Fortunately, the superb Canadian health-care system can provide you with counselling to help you get over the trauma.

Yep, Muzzies, Christers, Jooz, whatever. Once you accept the notion of a big beardy f*cker in the sky running your life, pretty much anything becomes OK.

So how often do you beat your wife??? Since you think it's acceptable.

You can make your hatred all about me. You wouldn't be the first

And you, how often do you beat your wife?

No, you are the one saying that. Nobody should beat anybody for any reason. You are the caveman here, according to you.

So it's ok for you to beat your wife, this is why you defend the Muslims.

No wonder they defending Islam, they are looking forward to having the right to beat their wife's .

That's what Shari law is.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So how often do you beat your wife??? Since you think it's acceptable.
Do you do everything you think is acceptable? Or are you just asking this question to show how low-wattage. . . er. . . environmentally friendly your brain is?

So it's ok for you to beat your wife, this is why you defend the Muslims.

No wonder they defending Islam, they are looking forward to having the right to beat their wife's .
If you think condemning Christers is defending Muzzies, you're stupider'n you look.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Do you do everything you think is acceptable? Or are you just asking this question to show how low-wattage. . . er. . . environmentally friendly your brain is?

If you think condemning Christers is defending Muzzies, you're stupider'n you look.

Then why are you condemning Christians in a thread about Muslims teaching Islam as the right to beat your wife here in Canada thread????
You are saying it's ok because Christians do it.

If you're against beating women then don't reply Christians do it too. If you think that will be viewed as anything else then defending Islam and saying it's ok to beat women then you're dumb as a rock.

So if the Mr. Jones beats his wife, it should be ok for Mr. Smith to as well?

I do not see any current Canadian Christian churches preaching wife beating. If there are some, they should be denounced as well as these Imans.

See here

This reply got 3 greens.
You guys are coming off as defending wife beating.

If you can't understand that then you're just as smart as a deer in the headlights

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Then why are you condemning Christians in a thread about Muslims teaching Islam as the right to beat your wife here in Canada thread????
You are saying it's ok because Christians do it.
No, I'm not. Try to focus. I'll use small words. People who believe in a god and let that god and its preachers tell them how to live deserve what they get.

See, the hint is there in the "Muzzies, Christers, Jooz, whatever" part.

I hope that helped.

If you're against beating women then don't reply Christians do it too. If you think that will be viewed as anything else then defending Islam and saying it's ok to beat women then you're dumb as a rock.
I expect it will be viewed by you in accordance with whatever idea is rattling around in your head dying of loneliness.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is it a Muslim thing or a French thing?
Not our finest moment but in the last century the domestic violence events were caused by the men that were the heads of the families in Alberta and I'm pretty sure we were Muslim free for the most part.
One thing was really clear, if you grew up in a violent household you would probably run yours the same ways. You see any Muslims in any Hillbilly shows?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No, I'm not. Try to focus. I'll use small words. People who believe in a god and let that god and its preachers tell them how to live deserve what they get.

See, the hint is there in the "Muzzies, Christers, Jooz, whatever" part.

I hope that helped.

I expect it will be viewed by you in accordance with whatever idea is rattling around in your head dying of loneliness.

Then the proper response is, My Gawd Islam is not acceptable. Not, Some Christians do it to. ;)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm not a religious person so I don't have a book or a clergyman that allows that. Are you religious?

Nope, were saying you're an hypocrite. It would appear you may be an idiot as well.

ya missed your apostrophe there chum.

*cough* idiot *cough*

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Then the proper response is, My Gawd Islam is not acceptable. Not, Some Christians do it to. ;)

Why would Islam not be acceptable? If some Muslims promoting wife beating makes Islam unacceptable, then why wouldn't some Christian promoting wife beating make Christianity unacceptable? Why is it only the Muslim wife beater is unacceptable to you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why would Islam not be acceptable? If some Muslims promoting wife beating makes Islam unacceptable, then why wouldn't some Christian promoting wife beating make Christianity unacceptable? Why is it only the Muslim wife beater is unacceptable to you?
At this point, the discerning mind begins to suspect that Angst really has a problem with Muzzies, not with wife-beaters.

No, actually the dullest of minds would be suspecting that. The discerning mind cottoned on long ago.