Quebec City

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
I have just returned from a convention in Quebec City, and I must say, I loved it! It is one of the most romantic beautiful cities I have ever been to, even in the dead of winter! We were there for the Carnival, where we were fed well, with great service, and kindness. Our hotel "Loewes" was awesome, my room overlooked the Hotel Frontenac...I loved it..the food, the service, everything!
Only 1 language/we are better than the rest of Canada experience and it was at the ice hotel. The tour guide was adamant that there is only one ice hotel in Quebec, and when we said in all of Canada, he corrected us bluntly and said "in Quebec"....our group all boo'd him. He was very bossy, and rude, so I escaped the tour and took myself on my own mini tour...I didn't get caught, and I had way more fun exploring on my own...if he had of been nice I wouldn't of had so much fun on my own...acting lost and when they'd point me to the direction of my group, I'd slither away again...too much fun!
This is such a small complaint, as the rest of the experience was awesome...there always has to be one asshole wherever you go!:blob8:
Anyone else have a story about this amazing city?